ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK citizen bringing his brother/sister for the Olympics

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vegeta_2009

UK citizen bringing his brother/sister for the Olympics

Post by vegeta_2009 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 am

hello, i am a a british citizen and i would like to bring my brother here for a week during august, do i use the family member appliaction form VAF1B?

if not which application am i supposed to use?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am

Yes.

vegeta_2009

Post by vegeta_2009 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:42 am

Lucapooka wrote:Yes.
thanks lucapooka, my landlady pays the council tax and electricity so i am hoping this will not be a problem.

all my P60s and payslips, bank and other bills however are addressed to me personally so i think this should be sufficient, do you agree as well?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:49 am

P60s, bills and payslips are not mandatory (as you are not required to be employed). Your bank statements should show your historical cashflow and it being sufficient to support your guest.