ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help required!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ammu1234

Urgent Help required!!

Post by ammu1234 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 am

I have my PEO appoinment at Solihull office on the 26th and I am worried about the payment. I will be using my debit card to pay and I am a bit worried about it being rejected / or held up due to the high amount £1800. Usually what I have seen is that the bank will call you to confirm the payment but since I am assuming I wont be allowed to take my mobile phone I wont be able to confirm the transactions. Anyone with PEO experience using debit card???

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

It's a chip and pin transaction and hence should be okay. It is not the same as an Internet transaction using cvv.
Give me more Karma (+)

ammu1234

Post by ammu1234 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

Can someone confirm that Solifull PEO uses chip & pin???

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 am

ammu1234 wrote:I have my Tier 1 extension PEO appointment this month in Solihul and I am little worried about the maintainance funds. I am aware I require £900 for maint funds but there is no new tier 1 application form released. Am I okay to used the current application form for extension??

Also I am worried about the method of payment at PEO. I will be using my debit card to pay the fees but reading on the forum some of the people had issues with the payment i.e. payment not going through due to fraud prevention authority?? Does Solihul PEO have chip n pin??
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 am

1. See query on Tier 1 Extn Form.
2. Debit cards issued in UK are chip-and-pin (predominantly, if not all), so there is no reason why PEO Solihull will not accept one.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am

Hey,

Mine is also on 26th June in Solihull.. What time is urs?

For me, it is £2700 (since I am applying for my wife as well) and I will be using my debit card as well.....I think it shouldn't be a problem.
Tapas Sarkar,
UK