ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring parents as family visitor without bank statement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

farazfastian

Sponsoring parents as family visitor without bank statement

Post by farazfastian » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 am

Hi All,

Is it possible to invite parents on family visit without any financial proofs of them? In Pakistan its quite normal that people do big businesses just on cash i.e. no bank account.

I can sponsor everything from here by showing my bank statement, payslips but do they still have to show some kind of financial proofs? If yes then what can we do in this situation?

Thanks
Faraz

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 am

You can provide all of the financial statements to cover the cost of their visit; that's not a problem. The problem may arise from them not having any evidence of their ties to homeland (job, income).

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 am

Exactly and that's the problem i'm having, it's not that bad they've bank statement but its does not reflect their income, it's just partially maintained and it doesn't have any decent balance in it but they do have last year tax returns.

In this case is it better to not attach the bank statement?

Faraz

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 am

Yes, provide them (lots of them) but explain the reason the balance is low. Any bank account is better than no bank account. Provide their tax records as well.

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 am

This is what i'm going to provide and it's for mother-in-law (housewife with no documentation on her name):

For Family Ties:
1) Letter from her explaining her situation
2) Marriage Certificate
3) National database official letter confirming her family
4) Letters from her children schools which confirms she takes care of school going children

For Financial Situation:
1) Affidavit letter from her husband
2) Partial Bank Statement with almost no balance
3) Tax Return
4) Property Docs
5) Utility Bills of business

Could you think of any other document i can provide?

Thanks,
Faraz

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 am

I know these things haven been discussed many times but i still think my case is bit different as despite of all the documents we've been providing we keep getting rejections. So please could you help me in sorting it out?

I never thought that getting visit visa will be even harder than getting skilled visa. :(