ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mobile Phones allowed inside Glasgow PEO? Please advice.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ilraspirant

Mobile Phones allowed inside Glasgow PEO? Please advice.

Post by ilraspirant » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi, I will be visiting Glasgow PEO very shortly for my ILR.

Please can anyone help me know if Glasgow PEO allows us to carry our mobile phones inside?

Has anyone gone in with their mobile phones? Kindly advice.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I do not know about glasgow peo, but if I remember correctly, at liverpool peo they asked to take the battery out of the phone. I do not remember if they keep the battery or let you carry it in pocket.

But it shouldn't be an issue. If they do not let you take any item, they will keep it at security and hand it back to you when you are leaving.

friend12345

Re: Mobile Phones allowed inside Glasgow PEO? Please advice.

Post by friend12345 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:16 am

ilraspirant wrote:Hi, I will be visiting Glasgow PEO very shortly for my ILR.

Please can anyone help me know if Glasgow PEO allows us to carry our mobile phones inside?

Has anyone gone in with their mobile phones? Kindly advice.
You're not allowed mobile phone or wallet etc, they ask you to keep them in the locker at security desk and give u the token number for your belongings, BUT if you have a child who uses pram then you will be allowed to take that in no bother.
Hope that helps.