ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong address for BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

123faz
Newly Registered

Wrong address for BRP delivery

Post by 123faz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi there,

Here is another example of UKBA's excellent service. They have provided my wrong address to The DX courier for the delivery of my BRP. When contacted DX they said we can’t correct to address for delivery purpose and I need to contact ukba, and then ukba’d have to contact DX for the change of delivery address. I have sent an email to ukba and got an automated response saying they will contact me in 5 WORKING days. I don’t know whether ukba has put my correct address on the BRP or its wrong too. Anyone by any chance knows a contact telephone number for BRP enquiries???

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm

You address is not printed on your BRP card so you don't have to worry about incorrect details on your BRP card.

Why don't you arrange with DX to collect your cards?? DX have numerous collections centres to re-arrange for you to collect.

Thanks

Char

123faz
Newly Registered

Post by 123faz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi CR001,
I did ask the DX to re-deliver it but they said as you have informed us that its an incorrect address therefore we cannot deliver it on any address (incorrect or correct) untill HO office updates us about your correct address.

pk2080
Newly Registered

Post by pk2080 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

what happened further on this ..how did you resolved the issue..

kumarw399
Newly Registered

Any Update on this please.....I am in the same boat

Post by kumarw399 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

pk2080 wrote:what happened further on this ..how did you resolved the issue..