ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting a PEO Appointment - impossible?!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thk

Getting a PEO Appointment - impossible?!

Post by thk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 am

Hi all,

I just wondered how anyone gets a PEO appointment... I'm trying to get one for an FLR (M) for my wife, but there just don't appear to be any appointments anywhere on any date - is that normal?!

I've tried every date range possible, every day, any time, every office and each time it says there are no appointments available. I've even tried in the early hours of the morning when the next possible day is released (42 days in advance) and it still says there are no appointments - surely they don't all get booked up that quickly!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Matt

PaulT
Newly Registered

Post by PaulT » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi,

I just booked a PEO appointment yesterday.

What you need to do is go onto the website at, or very shortly after, midnight (Monday - Friday). Appointments are released six weeks ahead of the appointment date.

By checking at midnight, I got an appointment on my first try.

Good luck.

Paul.

PaulT
Newly Registered

Post by PaulT » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Oh, and another tip - You don't need to select a date and / or time... When you get to the page which asks you to select a date and enquiry office, only the fields marked with a red star are compulsory. It's not very clear, but the only boxes on that page you need to complete are the office you want to book an appointment for.

thk

Post by thk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks for the advice Paul. Hard to believe all the appointments everywhere or any day are booked up just after midnight!

When we did it from France, there were appointments available pretty much any time you wanted!

thk

Post by thk » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 am

Finally got an FLR appointment!

For anyone else having the same problem, the entire website goes down just after midnight due to the volume of people trying, but if you keep trying and trying over and over it eventually lets you in and you can make an appointment!

bglass
Newly Registered

Post by bglass » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi there,

My Brazilian wife and I were trying to get a PEO appointment and having the same issues. As suggested, we logged on to the ukba site to try and find a slot, just before midnight and I have never seen such a crashed website. We tried for two hours to get past the initial date selection page and every time it came up with an error message.

By 2 am we gave up, exhausted...

However, the next morning I tried (one...last...time...) just after waking up, and there were THREE appointments available. The previous day none were showing as available.

I assumed that the scramble for a slot at midnight was going to be our only chance, but checking in the morning can clearly work! I hope this is helpful. Don't give up as we only did 2 nights searching before the appointments came up yesterday morning!

The whole process is pretty demoralising and I felt ashamed of the ukba site. As for the Life in the UK test, don't even get me started.

Good luck and don't give up!

Ben

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 pm

In the past, the slots released at 00:00 and you can get one after about 20-30 min trying but now the website is always down and you cannot see anything. It seems that they changed the system. Somewhere I read that they are releasing at 11:30 PM and 6:00 AM but I am not sure.

One thing is clear that the slots are not released again at 00:00 and the reason is that the website is crashing for more than an hour. In the past, the slots released at 00:00 so after a while the website traffic was decreased (because more users could book appointment and left the website). But now, as no one can get anything, all the users only refreshing the page which makes the traffic unchanged and the site goes down.

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:38 pm

They did release slot for 42+ days at 11.30 and 6.00. but it seesm they changed it again. i dont know for sure but there are people who got slot on 26 and 27th january...wierd.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:44 pm

They booked for 26 and 27th Jan???? But they release 6 weeks in advance and 26 and 27th Jan is very far away. You are sure????

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Last night new slots released for 10th Dec at 00:00. It seems they revert to the old system.

agrosangeo
- thin ice -

appointment online UK Border Agency

Post by agrosangeo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 am

A premium service is a very popular service because applicants avoid the stress of having to wait for months for the UK Border Agency decision to arrive via the Postal service option.

If you need an online appointment at UK Border Agency contact me on my email address and I can help you to obtain an ukba appointment :

[personal email removed by moderator]