ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR payment by Natwest Debit Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

p2kin

ILR payment by Natwest Debit Card

Post by p2kin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Has anyone paid for ILR fees with Natwest Debit Card before? Has anyone faced any problems with it?

p2kin

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

it is better call them a day before or two and let them know that there will be a payment of £XXXX from UKBA. They will take care of rest. thats what i did three years ago. i dont know about that now. probably the same scenario..

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 pm

What is different / special about "Natwest" debit card that you are uncertain whether it will work or not at any PEO?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:43 pm

i got my ILR in Belfast today. when they process my card via chip and pin it asked for autherisation num ber. So they called natwest and transfered to me. once they make sure it is a genuine transaction, they will autherise it. no need to worry about it.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Yes i did and payment went smoothly...