ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO app booked but not updated on website,is it still VALID?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vikramrajpal

PEO app booked but not updated on website,is it still VALID?

Post by vikramrajpal » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 am

Hello,

I booked an appointment for SET(O) at Solihull, I got an email confirmation regarding the date, tim, and no. of dependents but the appointment is not reflected on the UKBA website under My Account. What can I do to confirm that the appointment is still valid? Is their somebody I could call or email to confirm the validity

Many thanks for your help!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Send an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk asking them to confirm whether your appointment has been booked on their system. You will have a booking reference in the auto-generated confirmation email you received, send that along with the applicant details to them.

vikramrajpal

Post by vikramrajpal » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks cs95tdg for sharing the email id. I have sent an email now - let's see what they have to say.

vikramrajpal

Post by vikramrajpal » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello,

I just got a reply back from UKBA confirming that the appointment is still active. Very prompt response from them as I wasn't expecting a reply this soon. Here's an extract from the email,

"We are aware that some customers are experiencing some issues regarding confirmed booked or rescheduled appointments not being shown or updated on their online accounts and our technical team are investigating this matter.

We can confirm that your appointment is active..."

Many thanks cs95tdg