ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent not able attend together for PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kvindia
Newly Registered

Dependent not able attend together for PEO

Post by kvindia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

Gurus,

I have got PEO appoinment for ILR next week. My wife cannot join me to the PEO as she is not well to travel. So, I will like to take the authorisation letter on behalf of her. I am on HSMP and we both do not have BRP cards. So, if my application is approved, then how does the CW take up my wife Biometrics etc or BRP card processing etc. Can anyone share your thoughts how it is taken care?

Also, if I don't include my wife together with my application at PEO, then later can I apply separetely for my wife throught SET(M). I think that should not be a problem. But, my question is - does it makes any differences in the 'visa' for attending together or applying separetely? Please advise.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 pm

You cannot apply for your wife in her absence as she would be required to give biometrics in order for her application to be considered. If you cannot wait and she cannot travel then she should apply for ilr on SET(O) once your ilr has been granted.

kvindia
Newly Registered

Post by kvindia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:06 pm

thanks Greenie.

If I don't include my wife together with my application at PEO, then later can I apply separetely for my wife throught SET(M). I think that should not be a problem. But, my question is - does it makes any differences in the 'visa' for attending together or applying separetely? Please advise.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 pm

She can't apply on set(m). She has to apply on set(o). It doesn't make any difference.

kvindia
Newly Registered

Post by kvindia » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Thanks Greenie.

saj19

Post by saj19 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:02 am

Hi Greenie

I have the similar issue. Could you please elaborate why dependent wife would apply on Set(O) and not Set(M)?
Also I have 2 kids. Would they be applying using SET(F)

Thank in anticipation

Sajal

kvindia
Newly Registered

Post by kvindia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Dear Gurus,
If I go ahead to apply with SET(O) for dependents Separately after my ILR is approved, then can you please advise on the below questions please:
1. I have got only 1 dependent. When I select PEO premium service, do I need to select dependents or just let it to zero?
2. Do I need to fill the form SET(O) just as if we are attending together?
3. Is it the interview mostly concentrated on the dependents completing 2 years, LUK, coheb docs? or I need to prepare like what I did for my ILR approval?
Please help.

kvindia
Newly Registered

Post by kvindia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 am

Greenie... can you please suggest with my questions above asap.