ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i travel with ILR approved letter?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mobarak
Newly Registered

can i travel with ILR approved letter?

Post by mobarak » Fri May 31, 2013 8:20 pm

hi all i wounder if anyone here can help me?yesterday i got my ILR approved and i got the approved letter but when i get home and i looked at my cuurent spouse visa which is still valid till next august 2013 been stamped with red stamp in the end and it say(leave supersede by bimetric resident permit) but unfortunatly we booked a holiday to spain and i wounder if the BRP card didnt come and we have to travel,is it will be ok to use my ILR approved letter when i come back to the uk at airport?what will happen?and what i have to do?
any help or advise will be appreciated

thanks

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm

you won't have any problem at UK border (except bit delay for additional checks) but if you are flying, then it's unlikely airlines will accept to check you in without a valid visa/BRP.