ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attack on legal immigrant, Add your ideas here....

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.
Prince1

Attack on legal immigrant, Add your ideas here....

Post by Prince1 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:18 pm

Instead of "moaning" here. ...why can't we have suggestions about what can be done in real terms to fight back.
UK immigration has changed fundamentally and it is well beyond moaning issues....lets have ideas please......and actions that can affect those in the fore fronts of these unfair decisions.

If indeed members here are professional...I expect a smarter response.

First powerful instrument is our Vote; how about co-ordinating an exit plan for all the key figures in these decisions...

ssi

Re: Attack on legal immigrant, Add your ideas here....

Post by ssi » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:17 pm

Prince1 wrote:Instead of "moaning" here. ...why can't we have suggestions about what can be done in real terms to fight back.
Some work is being done here:
http://www.vbsi.org.uk/
http://www.hsmpforum.com/
http://www.bapioaction.moonfruit.com/
Please consider joining one or more of these groups if you wish to contribute.

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Post by OL7MAX » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:07 pm

If indeed members here are professional...I expect a smarter response.
Not to put too fine a point on it but if you're looking for "professional" replies wouldn't it help to be professional yourself?

Your title suggests that one particular immigrant is being attacked. Who is he? Why is he being attacked?
Instead of "moaning" here. ...why can't we have suggestions about what can be done in real terms to fight back.
People moan here about everything from the uniforms of immigration staff ... to the price of petrol. Which moans are you referring to? Why don't you take the time and trouble to present your thoughts and requests properly? Are the changes in UK immigration not to your liking? Which ones? Why are they not to your liking? Perhaps you could give us a smart OP so we can attempt smart responses.

Note that I haven't attacked your English but your disdain for proof reading and your monumental lethargy when it comes to explaining your position and why people should join your cause.

jbinuk

Re: Attack on legal immigrant, Add your ideas here....

Post by jbinuk » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:32 am

[quote="Prince1"]Instead of "moaning" here. ...why can't we have suggestions about what can be done in real terms to fight back.
UK immigration has changed fundamentally and it is well beyond moaning issues....lets have ideas please......and actions that can affect those in the fore fronts of these unfair decisions[/quote]

Well, the last thing these immigration politicians would do is to solicit ideas or advice from immigrants like us whom they are targetting!. So my point my point is, whatever ideas you may have will just remain as ideas for them and dont expect any actions!.