ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgency Friend father expired in India - Passport with UKBA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deepa767
Newly Registered

Urgency Friend father expired in India - Passport with UKBA

Post by deepa767 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I am writing this for my friend

very sad news is my friend has been expired in India and passport is strucked with UKBAm (applied as a PSW ext as Tier 2)

Kindly let me know your views how to reach UKBA to get the passports back asap

Regards,
Deepa

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:01 pm

You can ask for the case to be expedited, the MP can help with this, you need to fax a request to the UKBA with the death certificate or Dr's letter confirming death and ask the UKBA to make an urgent decision and expedite the case. Once the request is submitted they usually action it within 10 days.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

deepa767
Newly Registered

Post by deepa767 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:10 pm

D4109125 wrote:You can ask for the case to be expedited, the MP can help with this, you need to fax a request to the UKBA with the death certificate or Dr's letter confirming death and ask the UKBA to make an urgent decision and expedite the case. Once the request is submitted they usually action it within 10 days.

Thanks for the information Idea, This is really a big support

Deepa

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Let us know how he gets on with the request.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

deepa767
Newly Registered

Post by deepa767 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:31 pm

D4109125 wrote:Let us know how he gets on with the request.
Sure Amber, I will update you

deepa767
Newly Registered

Post by deepa767 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:34 pm

deepa767 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Let us know how he gets on with the request.
Sure Amber, I will update you

Thaks for your quick response,

Just to update you all, My friend manage to get a temporary passport and Visa from UKBA in 36hrs time, UKBA trying to track his actual passport , as its a time taking, UKBA supported a lot during this process,

Special thanks to Amber

Deepa

jsamad

Post by jsamad » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi,

Could you please let me know what did you do to get the temp passport, my friend is also in similar situation and his Father is in ICU, he needs to reach India ASAP, his passport is with UKBA for Tier 2 extension and also his biometric is done 10days back. If you could kindly provide information it would be great help

deepa767
Newly Registered

Post by deepa767 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:47 am

jsamad wrote:Hi,

Could you please let me know what did you do to get the temp passport, my friend is also in similar situation and his Father is in ICU, he needs to reach India ASAP, his passport is with UKBA for Tier 2 extension and also his biometric is done 10days back. If you could kindly provide information it would be great help
-------------------------
He went to Sheffield UKBA and explained his situations, UKBA asked him to come next day to collect the documents, So next day he collected

Sorry to tell you that, I don;t know anything more than this and he is not in touch with me now, As he is my friends friend , I just tried him to help through some information from here,

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:16 am

Jsamad tell your friend to go to the nearest public enquiry office and request documents, explaining the situation.

jsamad

Post by jsamad » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:36 pm

D4109125 wrote:Jsamad tell your friend to go to the nearest public enquiry office and request documents, explaining the situation.
Thanks, I hope it works, he would be going to Croydon and try his luck.
thanks for the info.

Rabia
Newly Registered

Post by Rabia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi Jsamad,

Can you please update me on this as i have recently posted new topic on board because i am in similar situation to travel urgently.

jsamad

Post by jsamad » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

Rabia wrote:Hi Jsamad,

Can you please update me on this as i have recently posted new topic on board because i am in similar situation to travel urgently.
My friend has tried using his company, and they have approached the UKBA explaining the situation, UKBA has responded to take the case on priority. They have not given any time frame yet.

shravya.bhanuri
Newly Registered

Post by shravya.bhanuri » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi all, just wanted to know if we can directly go to the home office and explain them about the situation in case of emergency, because as far as i know they ask for appointment.
Please reply
Thanks.