ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years rejection

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

riojamel

10 years rejection

Post by riojamel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello guys
Please I need some advice. Myself live in uk and I got british nationality in 2013. I have full time job. My parents ( from india )applied for uk visitor visa in 2012 but their visa was rejected on the basis of their bank statements.My parents applied through visa agent from india. But my parents got 10 years uk visa rejection.

Can I do any thing towards this. Want to bring my parents here in uk for 6months visitor visa.

Please some reply

Thanks

Bhaskarnu

Re: 10 years rejection

Post by Bhaskarnu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:20 am

Could you let us know what is the reason mentioned by them for rejecting the visa?

Also what are the supporting documents they have submitted?
riojamel wrote:Hello guys
Please I need some advice. Myself live in uk and I got british nationality in 2013. I have full time job. My parents ( from india )applied for uk visitor visa in 2012 but their visa was rejected on the basis of their bank statements.My parents applied through visa agent from india. But my parents got 10 years uk visa rejection.

Can I do any thing towards this. Want to bring my parents here in uk for 6months visitor visa.

Please some reply

Thanks

riojamel

hi

Post by riojamel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 am

thanks very much for replying
my parents applied for visitor visa for 6 months,
ukba rejected the visa on the basis of the my father's bank statements, they said those bank statement were not right.
my parents submitted his business papers, tax returns , shop papers, house papers, bank statements

please reply
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:59 am

See also Document Verification Reports are not secret materials.

Can the Bank also send further confirmation that the submitted statements were genuine?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

riojamel

hi

Post by riojamel » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:27 pm

thanks very much for reply

i talked to my parents regarding, can bank provide any letter or conformation about the statement on which reason my parents visa was rejected, but the bank replied to my father , no they can not help with anything.

can my parents apply on new basis or can i try something else to apply visa for my parents

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:43 pm

It's surprising that the Bank won't comment on the genuineness of their own statements.

If the UKVI refused your parents under 320(7A), then your parents are automatically banned from visiting the UK for at least 10 years. So, it's in their best interest to successfully refute any deception allegation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Is the financial institution/bank included in Appendix P?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks vinny for reply

Yeah that's the bad luck bank does not have to say anything and they do not want help in this matter,
My father and mother applied visa on that time and they both got refusal for 10 years, my father put all his bank statements on that time which all messed up and they got refusal for 10 years .

Can just my mother apply for uk visa to meet me as I m british citizen?

OR.

I can go to Europe some where for few days holidays , if my parents apply visa to Europe will they get Visa as they can't apply uk visa for next 10 years.

Please reply

generaltier1

Post by generaltier1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

why dont u challenge the bank statement / error in the bank statement and raise it to ur central bank or banking ombudsman?

am sure they will resolve it and also fine the particular bank..

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

We have talked to the bank many times, no positive reply from there.

As I m living in Northern Ireland uk and have british nationality.
Is any way my parents or just my mother can come to ireland even on visit visa, so I can drive my mother to Northern Ireland and she will fly back to india from Ireland after 1 month stay.

Just trying everything

Please some one suggest me

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 pm

You have received useful advice from the previous posters.

You should vehemently challenge the allegation that suggests false documents were used for an application and get it removed from their immigration record. I see no reason why you shouldn't challenge the refusal if the documents are genuine. Even if the bank refuses to co-operate, there are other ways to make them co-operate such as seeking legal action.

At this point in time, you should focus on resolving this first, rather than seeking for an alternative way to get your parents to visit.
Regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Hi

Post by Wanderer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:21 pm

riojamel wrote:We have talked to the bank many times, no positive reply from there.

Is any way my parents or just my mother can come to ireland even on visit visa, so I can drive my mother to Northern Ireland and she will fly back to india from Ireland after 1 month stay.

Just trying everything

Irish visit visa does not give the right to visit the UK, what you plan is illegal.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 pm

I have already tried with bank and had lots of conversation with bank

As wandere saying am I trying something illegal. That's wrong
I am british citizen living in Ireland not in Northern Ireland
My parents can't come uk on visit visa but I want to apply their visiting visa to ireland, will that be possible?

That's what I m asking
Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:56 pm

riojamel wrote:I have already tried with bank and had lots of conversation with bank

As wandere saying am I trying something illegal. That's wrong
I am british citizen living in Ireland not in Northern Ireland
My parents can't come uk on visit visa but I want to apply their visiting visa to ireland, will that be possible?

That's what I m asking
Thanks
You said "As I m living in Northern Ireland uk and have british nationality. "
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Your posts are confusing.

You initially said you are living in the UK and now you are saying you are living in Ireland. Which is it?

To make things crystal clear - if you live in Ireland, your parents need an Irish visa to visit. If they get an Irish visa, they cannot legally come into the United Kingdom unless they obtain a visa to enter into it.

If you live in the UK which includes Northern Ireland to remove all ambiguity, then they need a British visa to visit and they cannot enter into Ireland legally without an Irish visa.

In your earlier posts, you said your parents have been refused a British visit visa due to issues with their bank statements. What other information do you want to get that you haven't been provided with by other posters?
Regards

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 pm

I live in Ireland and I m british there are no restrictions on me , if u know I can live in Ireland as an british, so want to apply my parents Irish visiting visa

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:44 pm

riojamel wrote:I live in Ireland and I m british there are no restrictions on me , if u know I can live in Ireland as an british, so want to apply my parents Irish visiting visa
this is what you wrote in previous post

" As I m living in Northern Ireland uk and have british nationality.
Is any way my parents or just my mother can come to ireland........ "
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am

Making it clear

I live in the town which is in Ireland, it's on the other side of the border, which is in Ireland and I want to ask if my parents have 10 years rejection on uk visit visa , can they apply Irish visit visa and will they get it
Please reply

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 am

Why did they apply for a UK visitor visa, presumably to visit you in the UK, if you live in Ireland?

It's difficult to give advice when your posts are inconsistent.

Please some reply

Thanks
riojamel wrote:We have talked to the bank many times, no positive reply from there.

Just trying everything

riojamel wrote:I live in Ireland and I m british there are no restrictions on me , if u know I can live in Ireland as an british, so want to apply my parents Irish visiting visa
riojamel wrote:Making it clear

I live in the town which is in Ireland, it's on the other side of the border, which is in Ireland and I want to ask if my parents have 10 years rejection on uk visit visa , can they apply Irish visit visa and will they get it
Please reply

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I seems to me, although I stand to be corrected, that the parent knowingly provided evidence which they know to be false, and hence a refusal under 320 (7A).

It is quite extraordinary to except a bank to corroborate a fraudulently obtained document. However if it was genuine, then the bank will be obliged to confirm its authenticity.

This credibility deficit will have a significant effect on any future application he makes, and Ireland will be well aware of the UK ban, and that can be used to rebuff any claimed dependency.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 pm

vinny wrote:Why did they apply for a UK visitor visa, presumably to visit you in the UK, if you live in Ireland?

It's difficult to give advice when your posts are inconsistent.

Please some reply

Thanks

Just trying everything

riojamel wrote:Making it clear

Please reply
to add to this, the location shown by the OP is Wales!!! :!: :!:

riojamel

Hi

Post by riojamel » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 am

My parents applied uk visit visa in 2011 when I was on 5years work permit ,that's the reason my parents applied uk visit visa and then they got rejection for 10 years but now I am british citizen and living in Ireland so want to apply my parents Irish visit visa
So I want to know will that be worth to apply my parents Irish visit visa , will they get it.

Please reply

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 pm

The UK and Ireland do share immigration data.