ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

themonsoonhunter

Document Question

Post by themonsoonhunter » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to call my parents in the summer and started thinking of documents they may need for visitor visa. My father is a farmer and mother is housewife. My parents are not fully supported by me and they earn more than enough for themselves with occasional help from us, but most of the incomes are in cash with not much documentation, so I am bit worried about proving his income etc. We own our own 2BHK house in UK and we'll be covering all the cost for their travel. Me and my wife both of us are employed with moderate savings and we'll produce our financials and employment details as well.

After speaking to them it seems they may be able to produce the following documents :

1. Property documents mostly agriculture lands some on his name and others on our late grand dad's name
2. Bank account with avg balance of 1.5 to 2 lakh , cash deposited mostly from income from farms and some of my help as well.
3. No income expenses can be proven as I mentioned no documentation for the deals usually. Not sure if the cash deposits in bank could help or create issues ?
4. My mom got not much saving and she relies on my dad's income.

Not sure if these documents would be suffice ? Can I do something to make the case better ?

themonsoonhunter

Re: Document Question

Post by themonsoonhunter » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Any comments please ?