ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial review!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ella11
Newly Registered

Judicial review!!!

Post by Ella11 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello everyone, please I need advice on what to do I applied for student visa extension October 2013 after my previous visa expired. I was told to build account for £7200 which I did but it was wrongly stamped by the bank and on that basis HO refused my visa and I was not given right of appeal. I went to meet a solicitor who advice me on what do then we file a judicial review notice to HO but up till now we have not heard anything from them. Please how long does it take for HO to reply the notice. Thanks all for your help.

Seneca

Re: Judicial review!!!

Post by Seneca » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Have you try to get in touch with them? How long it has been since you last in heard from JR office.

Ella11
Newly Registered

Re: Judicial review!!!

Post by Ella11 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks Seneca, really appreciate your concern. I have not heard from them at all,the notice was sent to HO last year December 28/12/2013. They didn't acknowledge it and they have not reply since then. I don't know if they wil still reply,it's goin to two months now.