ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

daddy1980

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:54 pm

irana2015 wrote:@Sallo

Fill the following form signed by your mother in law and fill your BIL details and ask him to take the original NIC cards and he can collect the documents.

Link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ion-letter
Thanks for this useful info. Hope this helps many of us.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Ibi69 wrote:Thank u daddy1988
yeah thats what i was wondering as the response time is 3-4 days but in my case its been over two weeks now. Yes, i did subscribe to SMS service as well and checked my junk mail as well. I'll grateful if you could find some direct no as the UAN given on their sites do not give any information about UK visa and even the passport tracking system is useless as it does not give any result.
Regards
Only possible contact detail I found on the Internet is the following link
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
If you ring them it costs you around £1.37 per minute. Please keep your debit/credit card handy when you dial this number as they will ask details to process the cost of your call. Explain your situation to the person and they will escalate delivery of your passport by contacting VFS GLOBAL.

I personally have not used this service but I came across while doing a bit of research on immigration forums.

Hope this would work out. Good luck

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:46 am

daddy1980 wrote:
Ibi69 wrote:Thank u daddy1988
yeah thats what i was wondering as the response time is 3-4 days but in my case its been over two weeks now. Yes, i did subscribe to SMS service as well and checked my junk mail as well. I'll grateful if you could find some direct no as the UAN given on their sites do not give any information about UK visa and even the passport tracking system is useless as it does not give any result.
Regards
Only possible contact detail I found on the Internet is the following link
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
If you ring them it costs you around £1.37 per minute. Please keep your debit/credit card handy when you dial this number as they will ask details to process the cost of your call. Explain your situation to the person and they will escalate delivery of your passport by contacting VFS GLOBAL.

I personally have not used this service but I came across while doing a bit of research on immigration forums.

Hope this would work out. Good luck
Thank you for the this great help.I have sent them the email but no response yet. I'm planning to make a phone call on the given UK nos to get the update. Meanwhile if you can get any contact no of Gerry's Islamabad, I'll be grateful. Thank you again for this great help.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:30 pm

@ Ibi69
Could you Please update if you have had any success by calling at suggested number.
Much appreciated

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 pm

daddy1980 wrote:@ Ibi69
Could you Please update if you have had any success by calling at suggested number.
Much appreciated
after re applying with priority my sister niece n i finally got the visa Alhamdullilah
thak u for all the help

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:41 am

Much appreciated
Yes, They contacted me same day and asked for required details and this is the reply I received the next day:
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With the information you have provided, we have now escalated this case to
the relevant department who will investigate your case and will be back in
contact as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."
As it is weekend so they might give some details tomorrow i.e. Monday.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:17 am

samxyy wrote:
Much appreciated
after re applying with priority my sister niece n i finally got the visa Alhamdullilah
thak u for all the help
That's a very good news Congrats all of you. I hope you guys have a good holiday here.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 am

Ibi69 wrote:
Much appreciated
Yes, They contacted me same day and asked for required details and this is the reply I received the next day:
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With the information you have provided, we have now escalated this case to
the relevant department who will investigate your case and will be back in
contact as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience."
As it is weekend so they might give some details tomorrow i.e. Monday.

Thanks for the update. That means that email address works lol. Good luck and I hope you hear the good news on Monday.

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:03 am

Just to update on the issue
Alhamdolillah today i got the visa for 3 years. So now i can say that definitely this email works as i received a phone call last day for collection of my passport. I got visa on 13 July and on 14 July i received email that my visa application has been concluded. All this delay was on the part of UKVAC Islamabad as i asked them about the delay and they said that it was because of Eid Holidays and they contacted me after they were pushed by the UK Immigration after i sent them the email. UKVAC didnt send me any SMS as they charged for this service and neither they sent any email and last day they called me in emergency that must collect ur passport. So guys do contact UK Immigration on given email that definitely works.
Best of luck to all those who have applied for visa and thank you for ur support @daddy1988 I'm so grateful.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Ibi69 wrote:Just to update on the issue
Alhamdolillah today i got the visa for 3 years. So now i can say that definitely this email works as i received a phone call last day for collection of my passport. I got visa on 13 July and on 14 July i received email that my visa application has been concluded. All this delay was on the part of UKVAC Islamabad as i asked them about the delay and they said that it was because of Eid Holidays and they contacted me after they were pushed by the UK Immigration after i sent them the email. UKVAC didnt send me any SMS as they charged for this service and neither they sent any email and last day they called me in emergency that must collect ur passport. So guys do contact UK Immigration on given email that definitely works.
Best of luck to all those who have applied for visa and thank you for ur support @daddy1988 I'm so grateful.

That's good news. Your welcome and congrats

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:43 pm

daddy1980 wrote:

That's good news. Your welcome and congrats
Thank you very much

mariatravelingsolo
Newly Registered

Post by mariatravelingsolo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I got this email 2 days ago. (I applied for a visit visa (C).

Subject: Your Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

Regards,

UKVI Riyadh

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

AND THIS EMAIL a day later:

Dear (my name) ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 8/19/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

AND TODAY Aug. 20, I GOT MY VISA. SO NOT SEEING A REFERENCE NUMBER OTHER THAN YOUR GFWXXXX NUMBER DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE REFUSED A VISA. TH E MESSAGES ARE GENERIC. WE CAN ONLY KNOW OF THE OUTCOME BY OPENING OUR PASSPORTS. Good luck. I had been worrying unnecessarily just because the email i received did not have a ref number.

Extension2013

your application GWF*****has been concluded

Post by Extension2013 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:26 pm

hi all,

I have received an email from UKvisa British Embassy Abudhabi that your application has been concluded on 18/08/2015.
My mother in law has applied for visit visa from Pakistan and I have been interviewed a few days before the email by the UK Home Office.
I understand that the term used in email,"concluded" means more likely visa granted,However,in theory all terms progressed,processed,resolved,concluded and assessed have the same meaning that application has been decided.

Anyway,Good luck for anybody in any terms or formate email.

We have not yet collected or received call from VFS,will update as we collect the docs.

Cheers

Extension2013

Your application GFW*****has been concluded

Post by Extension2013 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:31 am

Dear All,

Today we have collected our documents in Pakistan and the application has been refused for some reasons.

Though the email sent to us with wording that your application has been concluded.So it is not necessary for them to use such a word which can speak of a decision.This is just all used for that application has been decided and of decision you will then be able to know when you open your passport or collect documents.

So this was an update for all members.

apa008
Newly Registered

Post by apa008 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:53 am

Hi! Did you receive a new email for passport collection? what happen to your visa application?

Dear XXX ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/15/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.[/quote][/quote]

shazia786

Re: Your application GFW*****has been concluded

Post by shazia786 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Extension2013 wrote:Dear All,

Today we have collected our documents in Pakistan and the application has been refused for some reasons.

Though the email sent to us with wording that your application has been concluded.So it is not necessary for them to use such a word which can speak of a decision.This is just all used for that application has been decided and of decision you will then be able to know when you open your passport or collect documents.

So this was an update for all members.

Aww thats a shame to hear, no not all wording means visa has been granted.
May all those Applying be helped and the application process made easy

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:17 am

@Ibi69

If possible kindly could you please share the exact wording of the email you received from them? ... As you mention in your post that you received email that your application has concluded? Was that exact wording from the email ? As most of the people who got approved seems to be receiving email like your application has been resolved or issued. Also please confirm the email address from which you receive this email.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 pm

hi,

my mother wants to apply for 2 years family visit visa to uk.
can anyone plz confirm , if its required for her to take T.B Test ?

thanks

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:54 pm

rehan01 wrote:@Ibi69

If possible kindly could you please share the exact wording of the email you received from them? ... As you mention in your post that you received email that your application has concluded? Was that exact wording from the email ? As most of the people who got approved seems to be receiving email like your application has been resolved or issued. Also please confirm the email address from which you receive this email.

Regards

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

******This was the exact email 3 of my relatives received separately. Two were refused and one person was approved. So email is just to tell you that they have processed your application. They would never release any hint in this email.********

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Thx @daddy1980

Regards
daddy1980 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:@Ibi69

Regards

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

******This was the exact email 3 of my relatives received separately. Two were refused and one person was approved. So email is just to tell you that they have processed your application. They would never release any hint in this email.********
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

bilal44
Newly Registered

Post by bilal44 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:06 pm

I have applied visit visa for my mom after 2 refusals. Last was refused on 9 aug and I reapplied on 24 of same month. Got an email on 27 confirming receiving of documents. Received HO call on 3 sep. Now waiting for next email. I hope I will get passports back this week with the visa stamped because its wedding on this weekend and I want my MOM to be here with us

bilal44
Newly Registered

Post by bilal44 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:33 pm

I have applied visa for my mum. I received a email today that your visa application has been concluded. This was our third application. First 2 got refused because of no proof for source of income. Hoping for the positive this time. I submitted a confirmation letter from the company my dad is working with. Just wondering they didn't even call them to verify. Do they verify the documents from Pakistan?

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi All,

I live in the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa since 2012.

My parents have applied for a 6 month General Visitor visa from Karachi.

31/08/2015 - submitted application and paid online
04/09/2015 - parents appointment in Gerry's Karachi (VFS Global)
08/09/2015 - email confirmation from Abu Dhabi (This email is to notify you that your UK visa application is now being prepared for assessment by an Entry Clearance Officer)

Will update as needed.

t_1505
Newly Registered

mother visitor visa refused please guys i need your help

Post by t_1505 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Dear All

I need your professional help. My father passed away last year in November and after him my elder sister with her husband and children moved to mum's house as she is all alone. Me and my younger sister (who recently came to UK on spouse visa almost 8 months ago) lives in London, I'm on entrepreneur visa.

Now I planned for my mother visitor visa as she is in depression since dad's death I thought may be this trip will be a source of refreshment for her as she is very attached with me. I applied for her visa on 24th August and on 7th September she got her refusal letter.

Below is the list of documents that she provided with her application:

1) Bank statements 5 months (with a regular transaction of 40,000 PKR i.e. 285 pounds which she is receiving after dad's death from the company he worked for as he got some investment in that company) she also got some saving of almost 2500 pounds in the same account.

2) Family registration certificate from NADRA stating names of all of us ( i put this just to show my elder sister is with her in Pakistan living with her)

3) Property documents ( She has a land worth 15000 pounds on her name so we put the evaluation certificate along with property ownership certificate in order to show her asset in Pakistan)

4) letter from the company on their letter head stating that after my dad now my mother is entitled to 40,000 every month.

List of my documents:

1) bank statement
2) salary slips
3) accommodation report
4) Tenancy agreement
5) passport and resident permit
6) My company house report

Conclusion of application:

Sadly she got her refusal yesterday, I am sharing her refusal letter, I want to re-apply but need some help. I will really appreciate your guidance guys.

Refusal letter:

The ECO states that

"I have refused your application for a visit visa because I'm not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Paragraph V4.2-V4.10 of appendix V ; because

1) You have applied for a visit visa to visit your daughter in UK for 4 weeks. In order to access your application and intentions, I have to take into consideration your won personal, social and financial circumstances in Pakistan.

2) You state that you are retired and that you receive a total income of 16,116 pounds per month from property and savings, as evidence of this, you have submitted property documents and your bank statements. I note that your income is not reflected in your account. I am therefore, not satisfied that you earn the income that you have stated

In reply to this while filling the online application, in the section where you need to write total monthly income from savings and investments I put 254 pounds i.e. 40,000 PKR and the under this question the next question is total monthly income from properties and rent I put 15862 pounds which is valuation of her property (As there is not a single place on whole application to show more assets or properties) In the end of application I also mentioned that this 15862 pounds belongs to her asset but I am shocked how ECO can calculate this in her monthly even though I mentioned clearly.

3) You are widowed and you have not demonstrated any dependent family members living in Pakistan. You have not satisfactorily evidenced or indicated any assets or property to return to. I'm therefore not satisfied of your intentions in visiting the UK now.

I have clearly mentioned in the application that my sister who is living with my mother is going on holidays with her children so my mother will come to visit me as she takes care of her grandchildren while my sister is on her job. I also provided Family registration certificate from NADRA which shows family ties.

4) I have considered the evidence and information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances, however I am not satisfied you have shown that your ties to Pakistan are sufficient incentive to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. On balance of probabilities, I am therefore not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or will to leave the UK after a limited period. Your application for a visit visa is refused under paragraph V4.2 (a)(c) of the immigration rules.

Any further UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual matters, however they may be refused unless :

1) Your personal circumstances change significantly between now and your next application.
2) You provide compelling new evidence with your next application.
3) In relation to this decision there is NO RIGHT OF APPEAL OR RIGHT TO ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW.

Guys please tell me what to do, I am in deep stress and so is my mother. Your help is really important for me. I will really appreciate your help. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Regards

bilal44
Newly Registered

Post by bilal44 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Brother apparently you have done few mistakes in application. First thing is where you put income from property, this is not income. Its assets. Which u cant mention in application but u can write in a cover letter. Your total income is 40000 for which u have given company letter. Explain it in a cover letter aswell. Remember when u submit bank statement u have to give proof of each transaction. If its only 40000 going in bank regularly then just company's letter is enough.other than that if u have any more deposits give its proof. And for property just write in cover letter and attach proof