ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home owner, what document for parnets visiting visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Home owner, what document for parnets visiting visa

Post by gainvidya » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:40 pm

I sponsored my parent visiting visa more than 5 years ago when I was renting.

Now I have my own home through mortgage.
What document should I send to my parent for residential proof?

I did receive a document for home ownership transferred in my name. Its a many page document, do I need to send that? is it secure?
Or
Just mention I am the owner but than what evidence do I provide to prove it?

ban.s

Re: Home owner, what document for parnets visiting visa

Post by ban.s » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Council tax bill and HM Land Registry letter confirming the title and proprietorship

fazal7878
Newly Registered

Post by fazal7878 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:45 pm

The best thing is you get your property assessed by an assessor . He will give a ful report of your property including how much area you have and rooms , this will clear the doubt of eco that you have enough space to keep your partner and will not be burden on state . Secound your council tax and house ownership docs attached . Third your pay slips if necessary to show you can support her .

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Post by gainvidya » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:43 pm

fazal7878 wrote:The best thing is you get your property assessed by an assessor . He will give a ful report of your property including how much area you have and rooms.
Never heard of assessor! What is it and how to get it?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm

fazal7878 wrote:The best thing is you get your property assessed by an assessor . He will give a ful report of your property including how much area you have and rooms , this will clear the doubt of eco that you have enough space to keep your partner and will not be burden on state . Secound your council tax and house ownership docs attached . Third your pay slips if necessary to show you can support her .
The OP is asking about a visitor visa for his parents not his partner etc.!!

@Gainvidya - what Ban.s has said is correct and include a mortgage statement as well.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.