ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office lodged appeal against FTT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

phaara
Member of Standing

Re: Home Office lodged appeal against court decision

Post by phaara » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Rubablu wrote:
phaara wrote:You get it soon, do not worry. You are in better position than me because our appeal was allowed but HO applied for permission to appeal UT.
Dont worry you will get your visa soon.
Can u pkease share ur refusal reason if u dont mind (asking bcos our appeal is inline)

Thankyou
We applied on 7 years rules.Refusal was "copy and pest" letter and lot of reason does not match with us, such as my son did not start school in Bangladesh but they said he can go back to Bangladesh and he can start his education in there because he used to Bangladeshi education. They also said we can go back together and can start our family life there. My son refusal reason was- your parent application was refused so.... etc and they also said they are reducing immigration so if we go back to Bangladesh it will help to reduce immigration. LOL.[/
lquote]

Abit complicated ur reason is but stay positive everything willbe fibe soon definatly
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:45 pm

phaara wrote:
Rubablu wrote:
phaara wrote:You get it soon, do not worry. You are in better position than me because our appeal was allowed but HO applied for permission to appeal UT.
Dont worry you will get your visa soon.
Can u pkease share ur refusal reason if u dont mind (asking bcos our appeal is inline)

Thankyou
We applied on 7 years rules.Refusal was "copy and pest" letter and lot of reason does not match with us, such as my son did not start school in Bangladesh but they said he can go back to Bangladesh and he can start his education in there because he used to Bangladeshi education. They also said we can go back together and can start our family life there. My son refusal reason was- your parent application was refused so.... etc and they also said they are reducing immigration so if we go back to Bangladesh it will help to reduce immigration. LOL.[/
lquote]

Abit complicated ur reason is but stay positive everything willbe fibe soon definatly
It was not complicated. We do not had any complicity, no over stay or any other problem. But they made some funny story which is not applicable for us.

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 am

Hi guys.. im so happy.. received call today to submit the passport to get stamped

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Mrs K wrote:Hi guys.. im so happy.. received call today to submit the passport to get stamped
Congratulations !!!!

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 am

Rubablu wrote:
Mrs K wrote:Hi guys.. im so happy.. received call today to submit the passport to get stamped
Congratulations !!!!
Thank you Ruhablu

11akb

Post by 11akb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:40 pm

hello we are in same position appeal won in court on 2 march 2015 ...recived letter today 27/03/15 that homeoffice applied to upper tribunal and in letter they write that we will let us know with decision :cry: .........i dont know howlong more i have to wait :roll: applied in 2012 june for further leave to remain child age 10,9,4 all british born

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Have you registered the 10 years old yet?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 am

11akb wrote:hello we are in same position appeal won in court on 2 march 2015 ...recived letter today 27/03/15 that homeoffice applied to upper tribunal and in letter they write that we will let us know with decision :cry: .........i dont know howlong more i have to wait :roll: applied in 2012 june for further leave to remain child age 10,9,4 all british born
sorry to know your situation. I got letter on 15 Feb 2015 from court that home office applied for permission to appeal UT. Still I am waiting. Somebody told me it takes normally 2 months to get the result. Could you please share your story little bit more -like what was your situation - Where was your hearing - What was the main argument in court - etc.

11akb

Post by 11akb » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

hi .. we won appeal under article 8 one of my kid going to be 10 this summer another one is 9 years old and 4 year old ...we told to attend hearing on 02/03/2015 ......at Richmond court in 2104 june they gave us this 2 march date :shock: came here in 2000 on student visa till 2010 but could not complete full ten years :cry: 2012 june applied for further leave to remain until today still waiting for visa.............. now i dont have any emotions cause my parents passed away waiting for his son ...to see him last time ....now i am fighting for my children ....case now gone to upper tribunal but whenever this case will finish i will not stop there ..i will take home office to court for compensation for wasting my time after spending thousands of pound on fees there is legal aid and help that ........never give up

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

11akb wrote:hi .. we won appeal under article 8 one of my kid going to be 10 this summer another one is 9 years old and 4 year old ...we told to attend hearing on 02/03/2015 ......at Richmond court in 2104 june they gave us this 2 march date :shock: came here in 2000 on student visa till 2010 but could not complete full ten years :cry: 2012 june applied for further leave to remain until today still waiting for visa.............. now i dont have any emotions cause my parents passed away waiting for his son ...to see him last time ....now i am fighting for my children ....case now gone to upper tribunal but whenever this case will finish i will not stop there ..i will take home office to court for compensation for wasting my time after spending thousands of pound on fees there is legal aid and help that ........never give up
They are very cruel.they take lot of money for processing but what service they are giving to us ? I appreciate your plan to take HO to court. As soon your son finishing 10 years you can register for him. it will make your case stronger. wish your good luck.

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Rubablu wrote:Hi All,

Those of you who's appeal was allowed by First Tribunal but Home Office have lodged appeal to Upper Tribunal. Lets share our situation and help each other, Please keep us updated!!

My situation is -
We applied for leave to remain in July 2013 under 7 years rules but refused.We appealed in First Tribunal,Hearing was in Birmingham on 19th January 2015 and appeal was allowed on 6th Feb 2015. Now we got a letter that Home Office have lodged appeal to Upper Tribunal.

So far I know HO do not appeal against court decision but they did it against us.
Is anyone have similar situation ? Could you please share what happened ?
We got a letter from court that they allowed permission Home Office to appeal Upper Tribunal.Waiting for for hearing date.
Is anyone have any idea when we can get a hearing date ? Thanks.

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Court allowed permission home office to appeal Upper Tribunal. Hearing date is 5th June 2015 in London. Waiting for hearing.

Those of you who's appeal was allowed by First Tribunal but Home Office have lodged appeal to Upper Tribunal. Lets share our situation and help each other, Please keep us updated!!

My situation is -
We applied for leave to remain in July 2013 under 7 years rules but refused.We appealed in First Tribunal,Hearing was in Birmingham on 19th January 2015 and appeal was allowed on 6th Feb 2015. Now we got a letter that Home Office have lodged appeal to Upper Tribunal.

So far I know HO do not appeal against court decision but they did it against us.

Rubablu

Post by Rubablu » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Rubablu wrote:Court allowed permission home office to appeal Upper Tribunal. Hearing date is 5th June 2015 in London. Waiting for hearing.

My situation is -

UT dismissed appeal. We applied for permission of Appeal UT to court of appeal. Waiting for decision.

Tulips8
Newly Registered

Re: Home Office lodged appeal against FTT

Post by Tulips8 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi 

Me and my husband applied for Flr fp on the base of exceptional circumstances. We were refused but in appeal the judge allowed the appeal on the basis of human rights and Article 8. Home office has 14 daystime to challange the decision they submitted application in court to get permission of appeal after the time has passed .they are 3 days late . Please tell me how much is the chance that the judge will grant them permission of appeal to Upper Tribunal and how much is the chance of our winning in Upper Tribunal .please please help me.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: Home Office lodged appeal against FTT

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:07 am

Tulips8 wrote:Hi 

Me and my husband applied for Flr fp on the base of exceptional circumstances. We were refused but in appeal the judge allowed the appeal on the basis of human rights and Article 8. Home office has 14 daystime to challange the decision they submitted application in court to get permission of appeal after the time has passed .they are 3 days late . Please tell me how much is the chance that the judge will grant them permission of appeal to Upper Tribunal and how much is the chance of our winning in Upper Tribunal .please please help me.
What happened in Your case, as I am exactly in the same situation.
FTT have allowed our appeal and HO have 14 days to respond.
N/A