ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PREMIUM SERVICE APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rella5

PREMIUM SERVICE APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS

Post by rella5 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Hello guys,

I am trying to book a premium appointment (ILR - SET (M) in one of the PEOs and for reasons not known nothing is coming up!

The system keeps saying there are no appointments.

How do I go about this?? Is there a particular time one can book or how??

Thanks.

gbhsmp

Re: PREMIUM SERVICE APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS

Post by gbhsmp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 am

This used to be the case earlier when there was no payment needed after booking.
Now-a-days I have heared that appointments are easy to get.
You can try exactly at 12.00 in the night when appointments are released ... you wll get one after a month in future. This is only f the timeline is too tight.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

Appointment slots are only released 42 days in advance. Anything further ahead than this won't show on the system.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rella5

Post by rella5 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Thanks guys, My visa expires July 19, my ESOL was done in June 2013 but certificate date of issue reads July 2013 so I am not sure here which date the HO will consider as expiry since it was done in Trinity College and there certs does not go further that 2yrs..hence my reasons for making an application around late June.

So, to book a PEO appointment, I have to wait till around mid May to get an appointment for end of June considering the 42 days roll out??
Visa expiry - July 19
28days to time will be 05 May
Earliest filling date would be 22 June

Thanks again.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 pm

rella5 wrote:Thanks guys, My visa expires July 19, my ESOL was done in June 2013 but certificate date of issue reads July 2013 so I am not sure here which date the HO will consider as expiry since it was done in Trinity College and there certs does not go further that 2yrs..hence my reasons for making an application around late June.

So, to book a PEO appointment, I have to wait till around mid May to get an appointment for end of June considering the 42 days roll out??
Visa expiry - July 19
28days to time will be 05 May
Earliest filling date would be 22 June

Thanks again.
If you are applying under SET(M), spouse of the settled person or British partner, then you can apply 28 days prior to the entry date in the UK and not the visa expiry date (assuming you're came to the UK under the spousal route and not switched from another category). Normally, when the visa is granted, you are given a 3 month grace period to come to the UK and you need to complete 2 years probation period (under the old rules for SET(M) if you're applying now). So calculate 28 days from when you will be completing your probationary period.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

rella5

Post by rella5 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:57 am

Thank you for your reply..
I came in the Uk when my partner was on a student visa- she was not settled then. We both renewed like twice before she got ILR(long stay). Now I will be 2yrs under the category on 19th July from the date this category visa was issued-(spouse visa - 2yrs issued one month after she got ILR) So I think my grace period is 28 day to expiry of this visa.