ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Half of application fees & PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

N86841
Newly Registered

Half of application fees & PEO appointment

Post by N86841 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Dear All,

I would like to apply for ILR SET M application through same day premium appointment by the end of September, right now I am in process of booking an appointment with PEO but I have got financial issue which I am not able to pay the full visa fee which is £1900 to book the appointment until I get paid on 25 September.
As my visa expires on 8th November 2015 and the PEO appointment is booking 5 or 6 weeks in advance so my question is can I pay half of the fees to book the appointment and to pay the remaining fees at the time of appointment in PEO any advise in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Half of fees & PEO appointment for ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 pm

No, you need to pay the full fee when you book the appointment. Applicants are not able to pay the fees (or any part of the fees) at PEO (PSC) anymore.

You can book the appointment at any time, it does not have to be exactly 5/6 weeks before. Log in and book on the 25th when you are able to pay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

N86841
Newly Registered

Re: Half of application fees & PEO appointment

Post by N86841 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you very much for your info much appreciated.

So if I try to book my appointment on 25 September what you think will there be any slots available in two weeks time and also recently I have new born baby and my Mrs decides to apply for CHILD BENEFITS, CHILD TAX CREDIT and SURE START MATERNITY GRANT I would like to know if it does not affect my ILR SET M application.

Any comments and info in this regards will be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:48 pm

No one can tell you if there will be appointments. You will have to look when you are able to pay the fees.

Child benefits MUST be in your wifes name ONLY.

Child tax credits MUST be claimed in JOINT names (you and her)

Sure start is fine.

No issue with these benefits if they have been claimed correctly as stated above.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aubajwa

Post by aubajwa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:05 pm

N86841 wrote:Dear All,

I would like to apply for ILR SET M application through same day premium appointment by the end of September, right now I am in process of booking an appointment with PEO but I have got financial issue which I am not able to pay the full visa fee which is £1900 to book the appointment until I get paid on 25 September.
As my visa expires on 8th November 2015 and the PEO appointment is booking 5 or 6 weeks in advance so my question is can I pay half of the fees to book the appointment and to pay the remaining fees at the time of appointment in PEO any advise in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks
Hello,

As per my understanding SET 'O' form shall be used. Not sure why u r using SET 'M' form.

In addition how to book PEO appoint for ILR.
When I try to book an appointment using the 'Tier 1 General' category, it takes to me health surcharge check and automatically put me on a visa route of PBS dependent (instead of settlement). in the ends it asks me to pay for 600GBP health surcharge

Have u actually tried to book the appointment?

We are not actually obliged to pay for health surcharge as we are going for ILR?

Regards,
AUBAJWA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:32 pm

[quote="aubajwa"As per my understanding SET 'O' form shall be used. Not sure why u r using SET 'M' form.[/quote]
There is more than one form to apply for ILR. It is not ONLY Set(O) and the form an applicant uses depends on their visa route. The OP in this thread is using Set(M) because that is the route he is on as a spouse of someone with ILR or a British Citizen.
Char (CR001 not Casa)