ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa for mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Splash
United Kingdom

visit visa for mother

Post by Splash » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi
I want to apply three week visit visa for my mother. I am living in one bed flat with my wife and two kids. What are chances that she get visit visa as I am living in one bed flat?.

thanks for reading my post

regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: visit visa for mother

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Splash wrote:Hi
I want to apply three week visit visa for my mother. I am living in one bed flat with my wife and two kids. What are chances that she get visit visa as I am living in one bed flat?.

regards
She going to sleep on the floor?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Splash wrote:Hi

regards
Why does she need to stay in flat?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Splash
United Kingdom

Post by Splash » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

My wife and kids are going outside UK for holidays and my mother will arrive in that period of time. I would have ample space to accommodate my mother but the problem is to get the visa. I want to explore other accommodation options so she can get visa?.

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 pm

dont take risk ,simply fill in the form less stay like for 6 days or 5 days and book hotel room for mother..because if u will say that ur wife is going somewhere with kids this will be suspecious
RAZI