ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying Immigration Healthcare Surcharge after winning appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Youroffandaway
Newly Registered

Paying Immigration Healthcare Surcharge after winning appeal

Post by Youroffandaway » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello!

Very frustrated here. My partner was refused an EC application last year. We appealed and the UKBA withdrew from the appeal and said they will issue a visa. We were then emailed asking us to re-pay the IHS as it was refunded after the refusal. They sent us a link to the visa4uk website and asked us to repay BUT when we went on to pay the IHS it keeps saying "IHS Payment completed"

We have emailed them and wrote to them numerous amount of times but we received no answer. Then today I get an email saying you will need to resubmit the whole application again?!?!?!?!

Any advise? we can't do the payment using the IHS portal and we are very frustrated!

Thank you for your help!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Paying Immigration Healthcare Surcharge after winning ap

Post by rehan01 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:12 pm

hi youroffandaway,

so what did you do at the end ? did you completed the whole new application form ? as friend my mine is facing same issue.

EC was refused then Appeal was refused, Finally won Appeal in Upper Tribunal and today received a letter from HO saying submit your

Passport Valid for 6 Months,
Valid TB Test Certificate
IHS Required

but they have not mentioned anything about how to pay etc, We trying making a payment online using the link on GOV page but its say we have to make the IHS surchage payment with the application form etc, So simply confused and i guess it will be completing the whole new application kindly could you please share your experience

regards

Rehan
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015