ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Harry438

Visitor Visa from India

Post by Harry438 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello members,

I have query regarding the visitor visa for my parents, i intend to call them early december this year for 6 weeks and am providing them with the accomodation and maintenance, could anyone please highlight any additional documents needed apart from below. Also am on spouse visa and am only providing my details to support their application i.e my payslips, joint tenancy agreement etc and also in the sponsorship letter am using my details, will that be ok or should i even need to mention my wife's details addressing as "we" instead of "me". The list of documents am providing are:

- sponsorship letter
- 6 months payslips and bank statements
- tenancy agreement and council tax
- letter from employer
- passport and biometric copies

parents documents:

- parents passports
- 4 photos each
- property documents
- parents 6 months bank statements
- application forms
- 4 photos each
- covering letter from them explaining reason to travel and intending to go back after the visit.

could you guys please let me know if i need to include anything or have missed anything.

TIA