ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor visa - Long term visa or 6 months ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Family Visitor visa - Please explain why they are paying to

Post by nm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 am

Hi

I am planning to apply family visitor visa to my mother in law, while filling the visa application form, i come across the question of "Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip? ". Could some one suggest the best answer to this question please ? I will be sponsoring her travel expenses.

nm
Member of Standing

Family Visitor visa - Long term visa or 6 months ?

Post by nm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 am

Hi

I have plans to apply for family visitor visa to my mother in law and there is a confusion of either to apply for 6 months visitor visa or the Long term visa for 2 years ? What will be the success ratio if i apply for her the 2 years visitor visa ? She has previously travelled UK 2 years ago and stayed with us for 4 months.

nm
Member of Standing

Family Visitor visa - Long term visa cover letter

Post by nm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:48 am

Hi

Could someone share the cover letter for applying Long term visitor visa for my mother in law. I am planning to apply for her the 2 years long term visitor visa and need a strong and convincing letter to support her application. Appreciated if some one could share the letter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family Visitor visa - Long term visa or 6 months ?

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 am

Posts merged. Keep all questions on the same application in a single topic please.

Please familiarise yourself with all the forum rules again.

announcements/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Please keep your questions in your own topic.

There is no 'template one size fits all' cover letter. Each person's circumstances are different, you simply need to state the facts as they are if you are writing a letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nm
Member of Standing

Re: Family Visitor visa - Please explain why they are payin

Post by nm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 am

nm wrote:Hi

I am planning to apply family visitor visa to my mother in law, while filling the visa application form, i come across the question of "Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip? ". Could some one suggest the best answer to this question please ? I will be sponsoring her travel expenses.

Hi

Could some one suggest a suitable reason for this please ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

Strangers on an internet forum can't answer that for you. Only you can answer it.

There is no 'one answer for all' either. You must answer honestly based on the circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)