ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding visit visa from Pakistan.. help plz..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Musa

Regarding visit visa from Pakistan.. help plz..

Post by Musa » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 pm

I am British citizen and applying for my mother visit visa from Pakistan for 2 weeks. She have enough money to visit me in UK but i am providing with accommodation.

My understanding is that my mother will submit all her documents in Pakistan and i will post all supporting documents from my side (accomodation, my status in UK etc...) in the UK to the following address:
UK Visas and Immigration International, PO Box 5852 Sheffield S11 0FX.

only confusion is that, there is check list need to submit with visa application from Pakistan, have check boxes asking for documents such as accommodation, family member immigration status in UK etc... and in the end of check list it says only documents submitted with this application will be considered and no other document will be accepted.

should i send my documents to Pakistan to submit from Pakistan?

Please clarify my confusion

Thanks Alot

Musa

Re: Regarding visit visa from Pakistan.. help plz..

Post by Musa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Any one Please ? Don't want to make any mistake.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

My understanding is that visitor visa applications all documents are submitted in the country where they are applying.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Musa

Post by Musa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:43 am

Thanks alot CR001

In that case do i need to send original documents to Pakistan to submit with original file OR can i send scan copies and they can attach print copies with their file. Although she have enough sources to sponsor her self but for support i want to attach my bank statements, wage slips, employer letter, invitation letter, home contract, landlord letter etc...

Please shed some light dear.

Kind regards.