ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP CARD HAS BEEN EXPIRED ON ILR SETTLEMENT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

BRP CARD HAS BEEN EXPIRED ON ILR SETTLEMENT

Post by babe_khyber » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:51 am

Hi there,
My Children BRP Card has been expired after ILR Status. On these days how long the home office taking to renew BRP Card. I already applied replacement application and also have done the biometric last week. Is there anyone has some experience with this kind of application dealing with the home office. This kind of decision taking long as same as ILR timeline or shorter then normal it is just replacement card. Any reply will be appreciate.

Thank you
Baby khyber

Iguna
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: BRP CARD HAS BEEN EXPIRED ON ILR SETTLEMENT

Post by Iguna » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi there,

Have you heard anything back? I’m in the same the same situation?

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi,
I didn't heard anything after biometric enrollment on first week of march this year. And still waiting no news at all.
Thanks.
Babe khyber

Iguna
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Iguna » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm

I posted a similar problem on here, I was told that it would take 6 months :( . It is very annoying as its just a replacement of an expired card and we already have ILR!!

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Yes it's taken exactly 6 month. In my case I was applied Replacement BRP Card in 2nd February this year and today exactly after 6 month I have received both of my children card 2nd August 2018. It's look like Replacement card taking more time than the fresh applicant. Hope the answer will help you.
Baby Khyber