ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk citizenship and going back to Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abc111
BANNED

uk citizenship and going back to Pakistan

Post by abc111 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:39 pm

hi
i am british citizen and would like to send my kids (who are also british citizens) to educate and settle in Pakistan and come back may be every summer to spend holidays. they are all younger than 6 years and i am concerned about their citizenship lapsing due to long term absence from uk specially if they don't come back here at all for years..!!

many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: uk citizenship and going back to Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 am

There is no 'absence limit' for British citizens!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abc111
BANNED

Re: uk citizenship and going back to Pakistan

Post by abc111 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Many thanks.
What will be renewal procedure for passport. Will I be able to use Pakistani (not british citizens) friends as referees.

thanks.