ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for my parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

woolies

Visa for my parents

Post by woolies » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:08 am

Hi Members,

I am planning for my parents to visit me here in UK. my first concern is my father is retired and he is 69 and mother is 64, does my father need to show that he is working or some sort of part time job as a proof of strong ties back home. my parents last visited me back in 2007 when he was in govt job but now he stays at home.

I have been advised by my friends that he need some sort of proof of income (income as rent or something) however, he has good bank balance in local currency and in pound sterling which shows they can afford a trip to uk.

please someone with similar case help me here.

Regards

woolies

Re: Visa for my parents

Post by woolies » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Bump

woolies

Visit Visa for my parents

Post by woolies » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Hello Members,

I am not sure whether its right section to post this question but i was unable to locate any visit visa section.
I am in the middle of applying a 6 months visit visa for my parents from Pakistan. the question i have for the moment is that do we have to fill two separate online forms for my parents or is there a single form for both of my parents ?

And if there are two separate forms then, can these be submitted together with one set of supporting documents ?

Thanks all for your time reading this.
Regards