ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter for accommodation issue

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

call2bala

Letter for accommodation issue

Post by call2bala » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello experts

This forum is great platform for all. I could not find a similar situation of mine in this forum so I am writing this to ask few questions.

I gave my friends family a letter of accommodation in my 4 bed property and they want to migrate from Australia. In the letter i stated that there won't be any rent for their stay while looking for their own accommodation (only provide accommodation for their 2 adult+1 baby family but they show their finances separately for British dependent visa) . My friend is applying based on British Ancestral passport dependent root and i think it will be under process just from August /September.

Just realised I am inviting my parents through FAMILY VISITOR VISA in November and I am sponsoring their trip, stay in my own 4 bed property and everything for their entire stay in UK

Question:
1. based on the letter i gave to my friends family, CAN HO reject my parents VISITOR VISA?
2. There will be a gap of 1 to 1.5 months between My friend's family visa processing as British dependent and my parents visa application date. Is that so close and critical for my parents VISITOR visa decision based on I am inviting 2 people with in a span of 1 or 2 months?

Could you please share your thoughts and experience .

Thanks