ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kerboodle
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by kerboodle » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:51 pm

vikm wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:00 pm
kerboodle wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm
Had my appointment on 13th my approval letter and my BRP just came through the post around midday despite the superiority service! I am over the clouds! This is an update Particularly for Priyacat. I'm sure if you still haven't received yours already, I'm sure it will be here soon since we have similar timelines. The wait is the worst.
Great! Congratulations. May I know what the date is on the letter? Trying to work out if it's as per the general trend we have seen, next day for the letter and 3 working days for the post to arrive?
letter is dated 15th so they took 2 days to make the decision and it took 3 working days to reach me if you include the 15th.

griftah81
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by griftah81 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Thank you for your recent Super Priority ILR application.

Unfortunately we need further information before we can make a decision on your application. We need the following information in order to move forward with the application:

Correspondence from the Nursing & Midwifery Council showing your NMC Pin.
You can send a scanned image of the correspondence which would help speed up the application. Please reply by return email should you wish to email a response.

Your application will be placed on hold for 5 working days awaiting a reply at which point a decision will be made with the information we currently hold.

(does it mean that I have to wait 5 days after I sent my NMC letter? or are they going to reply to my email tomorrow?)

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 pm

It means they will wait for 5 days for you to supply the document. The sooner you supply, the sooner they make the decision. But if you can't supply within 5 days, they will make decision based on what they have.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 am

mginn79 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi allyf,

Thanks, our fingers are crossed too! Yes we paid for the 24 hour decision and my spouse drove me to the appointment (we live just over an hour away from Cambridge) and sat with me whilst we were seen but didn't need to contribute.

:)
That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Hi all,

Just an update to say that I received an e-mail at 12pm today to say that my application has been approved and that I will receive my BRP (via courier) and decision letter (tracked with Royal Mail) shortly. So relieved that this process is over!
Mginn79 congratulations!!!!

varma24365
Newly Registered

Post by varma24365 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am

Hi mginn79,

what was the email id which you got confirmation.

thanks

mginn79
Newly Registered

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:29 pm

allyf wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 am
mginn79 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:09 pm
mginn79 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:50 pm
allyf wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:32 pm

That’s very interesting as they always needed to speak to the spouse for previous same day appointments at PSC. I suppose that opens up more opportunities to get an appointment quickly further afield if my husband doesn’t have to join me (his work limits him to be as flexible as me).
Please keep us posted when you receive your decision..sending positive vibes to you! Xo
At first they thought that my husband was applying too because he was sat next to me! :lol: It does make it easier for appointments if they don't need your spouse to be there. I will update as soon as I have received my decision, thanks for the positive vibes! :)
Hi all,

Just an update to say that I received an e-mail at 12pm today to say that my application has been approved and that I will receive my BRP (via courier) and decision letter (tracked with Royal Mail) shortly. So relieved that this process is over!
Mginn79 congratulations!!!!
Thank you! :)

mginn79
Newly Registered

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm

varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 am
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

It was titled "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK" and was from the UK Visas & Immigration team in Sheffield. It confirmed that it had been approved and provided details of how and when I should receive my confirmation letter and biometric residence permit.

I hope that helps!

varma24365
Newly Registered

Post by varma24365 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:15 pm

mginn79 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:32 pm
varma24365 wrote:
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

It was titled "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the UK" and was from the UK Visas & Immigration team in Sheffield. It confirmed that it had been approved and provided details of how and when I should receive my confirmation letter and biometric residence permit.

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

I was just wondering why only few people getting email confirmations.

Is it because of caseworker or appointment center :roll:

thanks
Varma

kenvac
Newly Registered

Post by kenvac » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

I think it's the centre.
None of who went to Birmingham centre received any type of confirmation including myself.

varma24365 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:15 pm
mginn79 wrote:
varma24365 wrote:
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Varma

vikm
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikm » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I went to the London premium center and have not received any emails either.

Thanks.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Have you got your ILR approved? It seems a week has passed in your case.
vikm wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks.

vikm
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikm » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Nope. Nothing yet. My appointment was on the 15th. Leaving the weekend it has been 3 days. But the wait is painful.
ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:14 pm
Have you got your ILR approved? It seems a week has passed in your case.
vikm wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks.

mginn79
Newly Registered

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:33 pm

varma24365 wrote:
mginn79 wrote:
varma24365 wrote:
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Varma
Hi again,

I have no idea to be honest. I never received a confirmation that it had been submitted after my appointment in Cambridge but obviously did when I submitted and paid for my application online prior to that. The approval e-mail was from the caseworker that dealt with my application.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:11 pm

varma24365 wrote:
mginn79 wrote:
varma24365 wrote:
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Hi Varma24365,

I hope that helps!
Hi mginn79,

thanks
Varma
I am beginning to think it is the complexity of the application? Correct me if I’m wrong, but is the SET M an easier visa app for the caseworker to go through? Mginn79 not sure if you can concur or not, think it also just depends on individual circumstances..dependents, more than one jobs etc.. Less documentation the case worker goes through the quicker it is..Of course it’s absolutely absurd as everyone is paying the extra 600£ for overnight service!!!

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm

having paid for a 24hr decision, if they take 4-6 days with me, there's no way on earth I won't be claiming at least a partial refund, especially as it's ILR I'm going for and there'll be no further need to keep the HO sweet. :D

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:24 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm
having paid for a 24hr decision, if they take 4-6 days with me, there's no way on earth I won't be claiming at least a partial refund, especially as it's ILR I'm going for and there'll be no further need to keep the HO sweet. :D
Absolutely! You must request for a refund if not for the whole thing then partial. I remember for my first premium service at the home office because of a glitch in the system they did not give us same day decision but next day decision instead and refunded us for priority service fee. This is going back to the very first FLR M. Hopefully they will do the same. Get MP involved

nhqazi
Newly Registered

Post by nhqazi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi VKim there
Did u get your ILR decision now or are you still waiting
Nadeem

vikm
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikm » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Right, an update guys. Came back from work to see a note from Royal Mail saying that they have got a letter for me. Went to the post office and collected it. It was a letter saying my ILR application is approved and that I would get the BRP within the next 7 days. So am quite relieved although surprised how the experience has been different for different people, some have got the BRP within 4 days.

Anyway, my appointment was on 15/11, the letter is dated as 17/11 and I got it on 21/11. So the 4 working days timeline applies in my case too. No emails to date.

By the way, the letter I have received still has the old content saying they are returning the original documents when obviously I had not submitted any original documents (only the digital copies). I think they haven't updated the mail content/template yet.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Congratulations vikm! It seems that it all works finally.
vikm wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:19 pm
Right, an update guys. Came back from work to see a note from Royal Mail saying that they have got a letter for me. Went to the post office and collected it. It was a letter saying my ILR application is approved and that I would get the BRP within the next 7 days. So am quite relieved although surprised how the experience has been different for different people, some have got the BRP within 4 days.

Anyway, my appointment was on 15/11, the letter is dated as 17/11 and I got it on 21/11. So the 4 working days timeline applies in my case too. No emails to date.

By the way, the letter I have received still has the old content saying they are returning the original documents when obviously I had not submitted any original documents (only the digital copies). I think they haven't updated the mail content/template yet.

vikm
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikm » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:32 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:49 pm
Congratulations vikm! It seems that it all works finally.
vikm wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Thanks ilovethebeatles. I suppose the 24 hour decision commitment would hold if only they can communicate the decision by email (on the same day as the date on the approval letter) rather than doing it by post, which adds 3-4 days to the wait time. Until then they should at least update their documentation to clearly mention what the turnaround time is for Super Priority applications.

griftah1981
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by griftah1981 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

i have applied using super priority service last November 16. Until now, i havent received any letter yet of the status of my application. It has been a week.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:05 am

griftah1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am
i have applied using super priority service last November 16. Until now, i havent received any letter yet of the status of my application. It has been a week.
Have you tried to contact them? They should refund the money if they cannot decided in 24 hours !
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

griftah1981
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by griftah1981 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:19 am

makky86 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:05 am
griftah1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am
Have you tried to contact them? They should refund the money if they cannot decided in 24 hours !

May I know what number to call please?

Josh Hagino
Japan

Post by Josh Hagino » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:28 am

rajonmoni wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:01 pm
Many thanks for update.
Its frustrating that we were not given this simple information that we will receive our outcome by post !!

I submitted my biometrics for ILR at London premium lounge on 14/11/2018. The agent just told me that UKVI will communicate with me. I was anxiously waiting and checking email thousand of time. After online submission I received two emails from UKVI(one for confirmation of submission and one yesterday for submission of biometrics !!!).
They could at least let us know by email that a decision has been made and will follow in post.
Anyway, hopefully I should receive mail tomorrow.
Hi, did you receive an email from UKVI to confirm your submission of biometrics? I went to my appointment on thursday in liverpool but until now i still haven't received anything through email, didn't even receive a confirmation that i had been to my appointment.

vikm
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikm » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:47 am

Josh Hagino wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:28 am
rajonmoni wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:01 pm
Many thanks for update.
Its frustrating that we were not given this simple information that we will receive our outcome by post !!

I submitted my biometrics for ILR at London premium lounge on 14/11/2018. The agent just told me that UKVI will communicate with me. I was anxiously waiting and checking email thousand of time. After online submission I received two emails from UKVI(one for confirmation of submission and one yesterday for submission of biometrics !!!).
They could at least let us know by email that a decision has been made and will follow in post.
Anyway, hopefully I should receive mail tomorrow.
Hi, did you receive an email from UKVI to confirm your submission of biometrics? I went to my appointment on thursday in liverpool but until now i still haven't received anything through email, didn't even receive a confirmation that i had been to my appointment.
The experience has been different for different people. Even I haven't received any emails and I got a letter saying my application has been approved and that I would get the brp in a separate mail. Still waiting for it. The process is not consistent at all.