ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sivap99
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sivap99 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm

vikshi1 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi All,
Good news & thank you everyone for sharing the details here.
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Sure, my biometrics appointment is 6th December ( Set (O) tier 2 to ILR). I applied thru Super Priority Service at Belfast. It took me exactly 2 weeks to get the card. Thanks

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:30 pm

sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm
vikshi1 wrote:
sivap99 wrote:
Hi All,
Update from me: I just got Biometric card today (But didnt get any prior response email saying that they have approved my application etc.) all of sudden just got the courier today. which is a surprise.

I am hoping everyone here who has been waiting for few weeks should get soon too. I will request for the refund soon (£600 priority application fees)

Thanks
Hi, is your's a priorty or super priority service and how long did it take for the decision from application submission, I've submitted my t2 general leave to remain on 28th Nov, priority service and no update from ukvi so far. your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Sure, my biometrics appointment is 6th December ( Set (O) tier 2 to ILR). I applied thru Super Priority Service at Belfast. It took me exactly 2 weeks to get the card. Thanks
Dear All

Today received confirmation email from Case Worker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Date -19/11/2018
Date Of Appointment -27/11/2018
Email Confirmation- 20/12/2018
23 days since appointment.
I would like to thank all for your good wishes and encouragement .I pray from the core of my heart that everyone waiting for their confirmation get their decision(positive decision) soon.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:51 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:30 pm
sivap99 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:35 pm
vikshi1 wrote:
sivap99 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi,
Dear All

Today received confirmation email from Case Worker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Date -19/11/2018
Date Of Appointment -27/11/2018
Email Confirmation- 20/12/2018
23 days since appointment.
I would like to thank all for your good wishes and encouragement .I pray from the core of my heart that everyone waiting for their confirmation get their decision(positive decision) soon.
Congratulations! What a relief for you. It will be a happy Christmas afterall 🎄

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Good News Everybody!!

My Immigration lawyer received an email from HO stating that my Tier 2 visa has been approved and that I will get my BRP in due course( which i hope is within 2 or 3 working days).

I will make a detailed timeline under the "Tier 2 in country timelines section" as well as in other forums to discuss important aspects of a tier 2 visa process so that people in the future might find it useful.

I sincerely hope others who are waiting will get their visa soon. The HO is working overtime to process applications, please spare a thought for them too (I have been too harsh on them earlier I think).

Wish you all a very happy Christmas and New year!!

Regards,
Pride88

nehcymmij
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by nehcymmij » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:07 am

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for Tier 2 ILR and I have a quick question on how far in advance can you book the Sopra Steria appointment after you submit the application online?

I have a holiday booked and flying out of UK on 11th Jan 2019 and returning 20th Jan 2019. Can I submit my application now and book an appointment after 20th Jan?

Or should I just wait until I come back to UK in Jan and submit my application then?

Thanks and appreciate your help!

J

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:31 am

nehcymmij wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:07 am
Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for Tier 2 ILR and I have a quick question on how far in advance can you book the Sopra Steria appointment after you submit the application online?

I have a holiday booked and flying out of UK on 11th Jan 2019 and returning 20th Jan 2019. Can I submit my application now and book an appointment after 20th Jan?

Or should I just wait until I come back to UK in Jan and submit my application then?

J
If you finish applying as in submit your application, you basically have 2 months to book an appointment. When you are at the ukvcas appointment booking portal you can see the dates and book accordingly. if you are unable to book an appointment in 15 days or something (from the date of submission) you will get an automated reminder.

I reckon it's better to wait and submit your application and book appointment after 20th Jan. The simple reason being that HO does say that if you travel while you have an ILR application it will result in an automated withdrawal. My guess is that it happens after the bio metric and not before. But do you really want to risk it for 20 more days?

My opinion is just my interpretation and my experience. So take what you will of that.

nehcymmij
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by nehcymmij » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm

badhodor wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:31 am
nehcymmij wrote:
Hi all,

J
If you finish applying as in submit your application, you basically have 2 months to book an appointment. When you are at the ukvcas appointment booking portal you can see the dates and book accordingly. if you are unable to book an appointment in 15 days or something (from the date of submission) you will get an automated reminder.

I reckon it's better to wait and submit your application and book appointment after 20th Jan. The simple reason being that HO does say that if you travel while you have an ILR application it will result in an automated withdrawal. My guess is that it happens after the bio metric and not before. But do you really want to risk it for 20 more days?

My opinion is just my interpretation and my experience. So take what you will of that.
Thank you, definitely not worth the risk!

Is there an expiry of the SET(O) online application that I have filled out? Can I continue to submit the existing application when I come back in Jan? Thanks.

badhodor
Mood:
India

Post by badhodor » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:43 pm

nehcymmij wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm
badhodor wrote:
nehcymmij wrote:
Hi all,

J

Is there an expiry of the SET(O) online application that I have filled out? Can I continue to submit the existing application when I come back in Jan? Thanks.
I would think so. I submitted my application end of november after having it filled up in mid-october. So it should be fine as long as you have the link to resume your application.

nehcymmij
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by nehcymmij » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:23 pm

badhodor wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:43 pm
nehcymmij wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm
badhodor wrote:
nehcymmij wrote:
Hi all,

J

I would think so. I submitted my application end of november after having it filled up in mid-october. So it should be fine as long as you have the link to resume your application.
Cheers, have a merry Xmas :D

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing your details. It helps me lot to apply my Set M application without a lawyer. Finally after 5 days confirmation email received today.
Online application submitted on 1st of December 2018
Booked for biometric application on 5th December wolverhampton Central library. Unfortunately due to system failure cancelled all the appointments.
I have to wait another 28 days for free appointment. So I payed extra 100 pounds to get appointments on 15 December in Birmingham. After reading this forum I bit worried about my application. I didn't scan and upload all the pages of my passport and my husband's. Anyway after stressful 5 days I got it. Best wishes for everyone.

andakut
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by andakut » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:05 pm

My story. Applied for ILR under the 6 year DLR route (failed asylum) using the set(O) form. Paid for the super priority serivce. My lawyer did the application online via the UKVCAS on Friday the 7th of December, got an appointment for the 18th of December at the Sopra (UKVCAS) Glasgow office. Received my BRP today which was sent to my lawyers office. UKVCAS service is quite appalling in that there is no confirmation emails. Strangely my BRP says my indefinite is valid from 18/12/2018 so which means they did the decision the same day of my appointment. Good luck to everyone

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 pm
Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing your details. It helps me lot to apply my Set M application without a lawyer. Finally after 5 days confirmation email received today.
Booked for biometric application on 5th December wolverhampton Central library. Unfortunately due to system failure cancelled all the appointments.
I have to wait another 28 days for free appointment. So I payed extra 100 pounds to get appointments on 15 December in Birmingham. After reading this forum I bit worried about my application. I didn't scan and upload all the pages of my passport and my husband's. Anyway after stressful 5 days I got it. Best wishes for everyone.
Congratulations Thara123. That was a quick turnaround. Did you receive your BRP as of yet? Or just the email ?

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:46 pm

PR confirmation email received today. Waiting for confirmation letter and BRP. Hopefully tomorrow.

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Thara123 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:46 pm
PR confirmation email received today. Waiting for confirmation letter and BRP. Hopefully tomorrow.
I too got my email yesterday, Did not get the decision letter and BRP today. hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

Anyone else in their experience know when your letters and BRP arrived after email from HO? Regards

shrids
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Post by shrids » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

pride88 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Thara123 wrote:
I too got my email yesterday, Did not get the decision letter and BRP today. hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

Anyone else in their experience know when your letters and BRP arrived after email from HO? Regards
Hi pride88

Did your email contain the decision outcome?

Mine has just said 'a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to you' :S

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 pm

shrids wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm
pride88 wrote:
Thara123 wrote:

Hi pride88

Mine has just said 'a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to you' :S
Yes, the email contained the words your tier 2 visa has been approved and your decision letter and BRP will arrive in due course.

pride88
Mood:
India

Post by pride88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 pm

shrids wrote:
pride88 wrote:
Thara123 wrote:

Hi pride88

Mostly it will be a success for you.

shrids
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Post by shrids » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:01 pm

pride88 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 pm
shrids wrote:
pride88 wrote:
Thara123 wrote:

Hi pride88

Mostly it will be a success for you.
Hopefully, Don't really see why they could provide a negative decision on my application.

Wonder if anyone has received this type of response - my new employer's immigration adviser applied on my behalf.

desperatelywaiting
Newly Registered
India

Post by desperatelywaiting » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:45 pm

I applied for Settlement via Superpriority on 12 Dec at Sopra Steria Centre @Nottingham Library. Still no decision. Was told will receive email in 24 hours which I never received. No acknowledgement at all of having made application. Called UKVI several times who asked me to wait 5 days before I could call them. Called yesterday said will escalate and somebody will get back in 5 days( maybe after Christmas). Honestly I think this is appalling given that it is a Superpriority Service. I have annual leave booked for holidays and now I cannot travel or leave country until next year. Has anyone had similar experience.

desperatelywaiting
Newly Registered
India

Post by desperatelywaiting » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:49 pm

What is the average waiting time for decision on ILR made via Sopra Steria Superpriority??

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:53 pm

desperatelywaiting wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:49 pm
What is the average waiting time for decision on ILR made via Sopra Steria Superpriority??
If you read back from the beginning of this thread you’ll see people who applied in Nov still haven’t received a decision...even after super priority...

yoginipingle
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by yoginipingle » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi ,
So I finally received an email today from the case worker saying that there was a minor error in the application form. I had mentioned nationality as British Citizen because of which I was not required to pay Health Surcharge. So I am told to re-apply but will thankfully get a refund of all my money..
I have requested them via email if I can just fill a new form and rest of the documents could be the same and instead of refund I just pay the additional Health Surcharge. But I am not expecting reply next week due to holidays so might do an application my post. Have to figure that out. Any suggestions ?

Regards
Yogini

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:26 am

Thara123 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 pm
Congratulations,could you share with us your support documents plz?

auslanderlh
Newly Registered

Post by auslanderlh » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:37 am

desperatelywaiting wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:45 pm
I applied for Settlement via Superpriority on 12 Dec at Sopra Steria Centre @Nottingham Library. Still no decision. Was told will receive email in 24 hours which I never received. No acknowledgement at all of having made application. Called UKVI several times who asked me to wait 5 days before I could call them. Called yesterday said will escalate and somebody will get back in 5 days( maybe after Christmas). Honestly I think this is appalling given that it is a Superpriority Service. I have annual leave booked for holidays and now I cannot travel or leave country until next year. Has anyone had similar experience.
Someone was very lucky and got the brp within 4 days after appointnent. The longest case I have seen in this forum is 3 weeks after the appointment, even paid for super priority service. I attended the appointment on 4th December, still no response (17 days already). Furious for the poor service which cost you more than 3000 pounds. Can not travel until the decision is made by home office.

Thara123
Newly Registered

Post by Thara123 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:27 am

Sure. For Set (M)
1.my current and previous passports
2. Husband's current and previous passports
3.my BRP
4. Husband's home office letter confirming ILR
5.husband's signed declaration letter
6. My Employment letter
7.contract letter
8. 12 months pay slips
9.12 months bank statements
10. My HMRC Letters (annual tax summary)
11.P60
12. My husband 's 3 months bank statements (he pay all the bills (lucky me))
13.degree certificates and NARIC confermation letters
14. Life in the UK test notifications
15.Our marriage certificate
16. 4 Correspondence letters in joint names
( gas electricity bills, council tax bills, water bills, GP letter s, Tenancy agreements)
2 letters in individual names - bank statements, Dvla letters.
And covering letter