ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

parking fine

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

sagill

NPM (national parking management)

Post by sagill » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:56 am

hi
i received penalty notice from NPM NATIONAL parking management that is private company. they didn't put any penalty notice on my car. just got pic through mobile cam or cctv.
should i pay or not this ticket?
what is the legal status of this penalty notice from NPM NATIONAL parking management?
needs advice
regards

sagill

parking fine

Post by sagill » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:53 pm

NPM (national parking management)
hi i received penalty notice from NPM NATIONAL parking management that is private company. they didn't put any penalty notice on my car. just got pic through mobile cam or cctv. should i pay or not this ticket? what is the legal status of this penalty notice from NPM NATIONAL parking management?
please advise me
regards

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: parking fine

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 pm

the best thing is to pay off. if you ignore their letters in last they will send via county court. I am facing the same issue right now. My hearing on the 4th of January. If you are sure that they sent you the notice wrongly so you can write to them. If you parked the car and didn't buy the ticket so best practice to pay off as soon and close the matter.