ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lost brp valid less than 3 months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

charrrrlenee
Newly Registered
Malaysia

lost brp valid less than 3 months

Post by charrrrlenee » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi,

My Tier 4 Student General Visa BRP was stolen yesterday in the UK and I have reported the loss to Home Office. My BRP expires in February 2019 so that means that I have less than 3 months of valid stay in the UK and do not need to replace the card. However I am traveling to Barcelona on the 13th-16th of December and would return to the UK for 3 days and would be leaving the UK permanently on the 19th of December.
I hold a Malaysian passport, can I return to the UK on the 16th as a visitor since I’m only in the country for 3 days and have bought tickets to leave for home permanently

Sie Yin
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Re: lost brp valid less than 3 months

Post by Sie Yin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi may I know how did you proceed with this? As the exact same thing has just happened to me :'( Would really appreciate your help!

mayttt
Newly Registered
Myanmar

Re: lost brp valid less than 3 months

Post by mayttt » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:58 am

Hi
May I know how to you proceed with this case. I having the same issue here. I need to travel to france in 2 days and I lost my brp which is valid less than 3 months and need to come back to Uk for my graduation.
Please kindly let me know back