ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother in Law visit visa, Check & Verify bank statement links from VFS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anveshkool
Newly Registered

Mother in Law visit visa, Check & Verify bank statement links from VFS

Post by anveshkool » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 am

Hi Friends,
Today my in law's had dropped visit visa application, & with in 5 hours got email from cnv_lidpro@vfsglobal.com with message
"You have received this mail as you have chosen to avail of the Check & Verify Service in support of your visit visa application to UK Visas & Immigration.
Kindly click on the link below and follow the steps given to complete your bank statement verification process"

Bit worried of giving bank details wondering if any one had faced similar situation, is it safe to do so?
Please respond soon if any know , As I've to submit details by tomorrow as link expires
you're option matter's a lot, Thanks in advance.

Juliuscharlton
Newly Registered
Bahrain

Re: Mother in Law visit visa, Check & Verify bank statement links from VFS

Post by Juliuscharlton » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:03 pm

I am not sure, but I think you can do it if you got the mail from a genuine person if not, then leave it.