ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transfer of NTL Stamp

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

VRM
Newly Registered

Transfer of NTL Stamp

Post by VRM » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 am

My 10 year old daughter recently got a new Indian passport. I want to transfer the ILR stamp from her old passport to the new one. I downloaded the NTLTOC form the IND website and plan to send a postal application as I am not willing to pay the Govt. an additional £500 for the premium service! Section 6 (page 8) of the NTLTOC form states that we must provide 'documentary evidence to demonstrate that you and any dependant(s) included in the application have resided continuously in the UK since being granted ILR'.

The form or guidance notes however do not specify what this 'documentary evidence' must be, and how many documents I need to send. Can anyone please advise.

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 am

Why bother transfering her ILR stamp? Just carry the expired passport or staple them together with her new passport.

VRM
Newly Registered

Post by VRM » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

My daughter is due to go on a school trip to france and i want to avoid any complications with 2 passports. So plz, any advice on my original query would be most helpful