ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa refused - Seeking advice on that Please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Musa

Visit visa refused - Seeking advice on that Please

Post by Musa » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 am

Hi everyone

My mother visit visa refused last year and we are going to apply again with more documents. I have attached refusal letter with this query. I can understand what the case worker is saying in refusal apart from the lines

" I note you have provided ID cards and family registration document relation to your family. However the documents do not satisfactorily demonstrate their current whereabouts or personal circumstances Given this. "
Questions:
1. What does the above means? we have provide the daughters ID cards and nadra family tree certificate just to show that my mother have 3 daughters in Pakistan. What more documents can we provide this time to cover this point. Their financial documents, nikah namas, kids birth certificates ???

2. What should we include to show strong ties to Pakistan? Last time we have provided her retirement pension each month in bank account, financial documents including a property on my mother name, sufficient fund almost Rs. 1800000/- , her husband in Pakistan, her daughters in Pakistan. Currently she is doing another job so we will show that as well now. What Else i am missing to show tiesss??

** I am the only son settled here in UK, she intended to visit me for couple of weeks.

Please Advice and Thanks to All.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit visa refused - Seeking advice on that Please

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:13 am

I have removed your attachments as you have not blacked out all personal details, names and reference numbers. Please repost once you have done this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Musa

Post by Musa » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Sorry about that CR001 and thanks to remove that. Totally forget to remove personal details.

I did it now and reattached here. If you can shed some light on my query please.

Regards
Musa
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (63 KiB) Viewed 420 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (78.48 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Musa

Post by Musa » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:01 am

Any moderator or any one kindly please ?? any answer to my query.

Regards