ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents visa refused twice. what should i do now

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

atikur

Parents visa refused twice. what should i do now

Post by atikur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi guys,
I am very disappointed that my parents visa was refused (twice already). 1st time, my father didn't provide any of his bank statements considering that I am sponsoring them..so they refused the visa in two days. 2ndly My father provided all of his bank statements where he had fixed deposit, current accounts, savings accounts and he has enough money on the accounts as well..my mom showed that she owns a six storey building where she get house rent from regularly.. but still they refused visa. there was no ground to refuse the visa this time..So what action can I take now. appeal right wasn't given as usual.
could somebody shade some light here please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Parents visa refused twice. what should i do now

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Useful to post the reasons for refusal as stated in the letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Parents visa refused twice. what should i do now

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Well if you seek reconsideration and make a threat to challenge via judicial review, then they Will likely withdraw.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors