ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change new service UKVCAS to pre-existing service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nzekells

Change new service UKVCAS to pre-existing service

Post by Nzekells » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello everyone, I need your views here pls.
I want to request a change of service to the pre-existing application system. I had submitted an SET (LR) application earlier today for my wife and selected the new service with the view it will cost either £35 or £60 as Sopra Steria wrote on some of their web materials. However I find that not only is there no availability in my desired areas, but the only one I find will cost £125 on a Thursday (again not weekend as their documents signal).
Please advise how the change is to be pursued. Has anyone faced this? Is their any other way? Or must I pay them £125 for my wife to attend in Canning Town?
Thank you for your response.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Change new service UKVCAS to pre-existing service

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:17 pm

There is no existing service, all UKVI services are now provided via UKVCAS.
You can find free appointments however they may not be available in all centers.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Nzekells

Re: Change new service UKVCAS to pre-existing service

Post by Nzekells » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:00 am

Thanks, Zimba. I have now selected a free appointment at Croydon.
Opinion is researchedly mine!