ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question about the new system on data entry

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tbbcuk

Quick question about the new system on data entry

Post by tbbcuk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:40 am

My wife is due to apply ILR next month.
With the new system (we haven't registered yet), will that be ok if I enter all details one month ahead, save it, then submit when she is due?

If the answer is Yes, will that be affected if application form change? as usually in April they update the paper form in the past.

Thank you for your attention.

Casa

Re: Quick question about the new system on data entry

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 am

tbbcuk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:40 am
My wife is due to apply ILR next month.
With the new system (we haven't registered yet), will that be ok if I enter all details one month ahead, save it, then submit when she is due?

If the answer is Yes, will that be affected if application form change? as usually in April they update the paper form in the past.

Thank you for your attention.
On what date will your wife have completed 60 months in the UK on her Spouse visa :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:03 am

hi casa, she will complete 60months on 4 May 2019. We will submit in early April.
I just wonder if the new system will let us pre-complete the form so I can hit submission button as soon as she is due therefore more chance to get good appointment date and time?
But dont know if the form will change in April?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:01 pm

There's generally a transition period when a new form is published. There's no change to the visa fee due.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Thank you Casa for the reply about the new form.

So the new system will let me to pre-complete the form and submit later on?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 pm

Yes, you will be able to save the application and update prior to submission if necessary. Historically, new forms (if any) are released on the 6th April and in any event you will be able to submit your wife's online application 28 days before 4th May. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

tbbcuk

Post by tbbcuk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Thank you so much for your answer Casa, very much appreciated.

sunny007

Post by sunny007 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 pm

You got an alert when you login to your account if they made any changes to the form which you have initially started,