ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Parents - confusions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Visit Visa for Parents - confusions

Post by Lamya_shez » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Hi
Sorry if Iam posting in the wrong place
Was trying to book an appointment for my parents(two different applications) after I paid the visa fee and everything, but when I wanted to book the appointment it’s said order place! And didn’t get no email to confirm the appointment even though it’s says on the application appointment on 24th June at 8:30 in both applications and didn’t let me pay for extra fee as only shown pay at the Center (Morocco,Rabat)
Can Some one plz help me plzzz!
Thanks

Casa

Re: Visit Visa for Parents - confusions

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Lamya_shez wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 pm
Hi
Was trying to book an appointment for my parents(two different applications) after I paid the visa fee and everything, but when I wanted to book the appointment it’s said order place! And didn’t get no email to confirm the appointment even though it’s says on the application appointment on 24th June at 8:30 in both applications and didn’t let me pay for extra fee as only shown pay at the Center (Morocco,Rabat)
Thanks
To avoid confusion, your post has been moved to your own topic from the other member's thread you had tagged your question onto.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:48 am

Casa wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Lamya_shez wrote:
Hi
Thanks
To avoid confusion, your post has been moved to your own topic from the other member's thread you had tagged your question onto.

Thanks for ur help. Can u plz show me how to find my topic! And if you can plz answer my question
Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:17 am

Lamya_shez wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:48 am
Casa wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Lamya_shez wrote:
Hi
Thanks

Thanks for ur help. Can u plz show me how to find my topic! And if you can plz answer my question
Thanks
This is your topic, where you are now posting. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

lobna2019
Newly Registered

Post by lobna2019 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:14 pm

hi lamya

my husband and i have just applied from the uk online for my father and mother in law visit visa application. once we made payment online for the applications separately, i then had to be redirected to the tlscontact website to book appointments for each one separately. once i got a confirmation for each one on screen on the tlscontact site, i then received an email to the registered email for the visa application of the confirmed appointment for each one as you need to print the confirmation and have that with the paperwork to submit in Rabat on the day. i also booked an appointment which they would need to pay £24 each but this you can not pay for online, you need to make sure they have this amount in moroccan dirham on the day to pay direct at the consulate.

when you paid for the visa online did you receive a confirmation of payment if so then you should of got confirmation of your appointment from tlscontact as they use the same email on the application.

i hope this helps and good luck

lobna2019
Newly Registered

Post by lobna2019 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:23 am

hi lamya

just wandering how it all went for your parents today?? also were they told how long the process of the visa takes.

thanks
lobna

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Louban
Sorry for the late reply
Yes I managed to get the appointment and the confirmation through my email, they already attended the biometric appointment and everything was fine, they been told it won’t be more than 15 days! So Inshallah not long to go!
It’s their 4th time here in the uk and they always got it between 15/20 days. Hopefully this time again!
What about your in-laws? They attended their appointment already?
Wish them good luck
Stay in touch & thanks

lobna2019
Newly Registered

Post by lobna2019 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 am

Hi lamya

I am glade all went well with your parents. We also waiting they were told same time frame.

Inshallah all will be ok.

Thanks
Lobna

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 am

Hi loubna
Did you hear anything back?
Thanks

lobna2019
Newly Registered

Post by lobna2019 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi lamya

Nothing yet but not really expecting to as if its 15 days that will being to 16 july or 15 july in your case.

I am hoping it good news.

Lamya_shez
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Lamya_shez » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Yes loubna, not expecting nothing now tbh!
Was just asking about yours as u been before us I think !
In’Sha’Allah good news for you as well
Thanks huni xx

lobna2019
Newly Registered

Post by lobna2019 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi lamya

Just wandering if you heard anything today as its 15 days for you today??

I heard nothing but my 15 days are from tomorrow as applied on 25 june.

I really hope its good news for both of us.

Lobna