ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visitor visa for mother-in-law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashokece
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

UK Visitor visa for mother-in-law

Post by ashokece » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi,

I'm in process of applying the visitor visa for my mother-in-law and I'm the sponsor during her visit here in UK. I'm planning to submit my Employment letter, Client letter, Invitation letter, sponsorship letter, UK rental agreement, BRP card and passport copy. The problem is my BRP expiring on Sep 24th and my employer have initiated the process of extending it. My wife is in her 8th month and due on November 6th, 2019.

So I have to bring in my mother-in-law before October atleast. Also due to medical reason i was in loss of pay for the past 2 months and resumed work since Aug 1st. Should I wait for the August paycheck or can I just go ahead with showing the fund what i have currently in UK bank statement? Also should I need to wait for my extension to be approved or can I submit the Cos and application receipt as proof?

Please advice.

Casa

Re: UK Visitor visa for mother-in-law

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:58 pm

What evidence will your mother-in-law submit to convince the ECO she is financially self-sufficient and has stronger ties in her home country than she has in the UK :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ashokece
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: UK Visitor visa for mother-in-law

Post by ashokece » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 am

Thanks for your response! She is going to submit a land document along with the lawyer stamped letter, also her son is working in Wipro and so submitting the employment letter, her bank statement in India (she is maintaining a moderate amount).