ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit visa refused due to deception but that's not right

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zabi
Newly Registered
India

UK Visit visa refused due to deception but that's not right

Post by zabi » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi there,

I have applied a UK visit visa and submitted all genuine documents. However, when UKVI called our office to verify my employment, our new receptionist guy who didn't understand English said he doesn't know me or gave some unclear answers.

After this, I received refusal saying I used deception with my application and I cannot apply for next 10 years. and no have right to appeal.

I would be grateful any advice on what to do next please?

Thanks
Zabi

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UK Visit visa refused due to deception but that's not right

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:04 pm

zabi wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi there,

I have applied a UK visit visa and submitted all genuine documents. However, when UKVI called our office to verify my employment, our new receptionist guy who didn't understand English said he doesn't know me or gave some unclear answers.

After this, I received refusal saying I used deception with my application and I cannot apply for next 10 years. and no have right to appeal.

I would be grateful any advice on what to do next please?

Thanks
Zabi
Copy paste the refusal wording so that someone better guide you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zabi
Newly Registered
India

Post by zabi » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Thanks for your reply. Here is the refusal reason given by case worker:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) 3.6 and 4.2 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:

In your application, you have stated you are an Accountant for XXX, and have submitted a letter from your employer. As a result of enquiries conducted by this office with your employer, it has been confirmed that you do not work for them and they are not aware of you.

• Under paragraph 3.6 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules a person must automatically be refused entry clearance if false representations or documents are used (whether or not material to the application and whether or not to the applicant’s knowledge) or material facts are not disclosed in relation to the application. A false representation for these purposes is a lie, or a false statement in a visa application, made either orally or in writing. A false document includes:

- a genuine document which has been altered or tampered with;
- a counterfeit document (one that is completely false);
- a genuine document which is being used by an impostor;
- a genuine document which has been fraudulently obtained or issued;
- a genuine document which contains a falsified or counterfeit visa endorsement.

I am satisfied, on a balance of probabilities that false representations were made in your visa application. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph 3.6 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules.

You should note that because this application for entry clearance has been refused under paragraph 3.6 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules, any future applications may also be refused under paragraph 3.7 of Appendix V or 320 (7B) of the Immigration Rules, (subject to the requirements set out in paragraph A320).

A refusal under paragraph 3.7 of Appendix V or 320 (7B) of the Immigration Rules attracts an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years. The period starts from the date of the previous event in which the deception or submission of falsified documents or information was employed.

The use of false documents and representations in your application for a visa causes me to doubt the veracity of other statements you have made in support of your application, to the

extent that I am not satisfied you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor, for the limited period stated by you.
Please advice if I can make new application with explanation what happened and a letter from my employer??

Or I have to wait 10 years?? :cry: :cry:

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:52 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zabi
Newly Registered
India

Post by zabi » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Thanks Vinny, very much appreciated.

After reading this, I understand that my chances are slim if I make second application with a lot of of evidence that my employment is indeed genuine?

Did I understand correctly, or how likely my second application will be considered on additional evidence?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Zabi