ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not recieved BRP or Letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bus
Singapore

not recieved BRP or Letter

Post by bus » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi Applied for ILR (LR) on 4th Nov normal service NOT SUPER PRIORITY). When I check in https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work data was changed with ILR status on 29th January 2020. But still not received the UKBA letter or BRP. Father also applied same day and received the letter and BRP. what should I do. Appreciate your advice. Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: not recieved BRP or Letter

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:16 am

bus wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:01 pm
Hi Applied for ILR (LR) on 4th Nov normal service NOT SUPER PRIORITY). When I check in https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work data was changed with ILR status on 29th January 2020. But still not received the UKBA letter or BRP. Father also applied same day and received the letter and BRP. what should I do. Appreciate your advice. Thank you
Wait to hear back. BRPs will take two to three weeks to be delivered
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bus
Singapore

Re: not recieved BRP or Letter

Post by bus » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:02 am

Thanks Zimba,
Already covered 3 weeks. I knew few friends got the news after us and they already got the BRP, its only her letter and BRP got late.

thanks