ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we make fresh application after AR ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TurkishActor
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Can we make fresh application after AR ?

Post by TurkishActor » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:42 am

Dear Board Members

I just signed up with i am extremely sorry if i opened my topic in wrong place but i need urgent help.

My application is been refused by home office regarding that they did not believe i am Turkish National i. They already granted me 1 year and then 3 years now my passport expired and could not extend and could not submit my application with new passport i made it with expired passport i had valid national ID Card i thought it was enough but was not..

Right now i obtained my passport my lawyer made my Administrative Review Application should i wait the decision or make a new one ? if they say no with AR can i make immediate new application because i have valid passport which proves me Turkish national anymore.

My visa type was ECAA Turkish Business Person visa.

Guys honestly not sleeping nearly 4 days not eating i am so worried help me please God bless you..

The only reason for refusal valid passport which i have now and my lawyer sent it with grounds to home office administrative review in 14 days time.

Waiting to hear from you

Thanks

vinny

Re: Can we make fresh application after AR ?

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 am

Under the current rules, a valid national ID is acceptable.

34.(5)
(b) Proof of identity for the purpose of this paragraph means:
(i) a valid passport or, if an applicant (except a PBS applicant) does not have a valid passport, a valid national identity card; or
(ii) if the applicant does not have a valid passport or national identity card, their most recent passport or (except a PBS applicant) their most recent national identity card; or
(iii) if the applicant does not have any of the above, a valid travel document.
However, Turkish ECAA business guidance
Under the Turkish ECAA business provisions most cases are considered under the Immigration Rules as they were in 1973, rather than the current Rules. For on entry cases this means consideration under HC509. After entry cases are dealt with under HC510.

Pre-decision casework
This page tells you about the checks that you must make before you consider an application for leave to remain as a self-employed Turkish businessperson under the Turkish ECAA.

Applicants must provide:
• their current signed passport
If AR fails, then I think you may make a new application, consistent with

ECAA 2.1.
(c) the applicant has any current period of overstaying disregarded where paragraph 39E of the Immigration Rules applies; and
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

TurkishActor
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by TurkishActor » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 pm

vinny wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 am
Under the current rules, a valid national ID is acceptable.

34.(5)
(b) Proof of identity for the purpose of this paragraph means:
(i) a valid passport or, if an applicant (except a PBS applicant) does not have a valid passport, a valid national identity card; or
(ii) if the applicant does not have a valid passport or national identity card, their most recent passport or (except a PBS applicant) their most recent national identity card; or
(iii) if the applicant does not have any of the above, a valid travel document.
However, Turkish ECAA business guidance
Under the Turkish ECAA business provisions most cases are considered under the Immigration Rules as they were in 1973, rather than the current Rules. For on entry cases this means consideration under HC509. After entry cases are dealt with under HC510.

Pre-decision casework
This page tells you about the checks that you must make before you consider an application for leave to remain as a self-employed Turkish businessperson under the Turkish ECAA.

Applicants must provide:
• their current signed passport
If AR fails, then I think you may make a new application, consistent with

ECAA 2.1.
(c) the applicant has any current period of overstaying disregarded where paragraph 39E of the Immigration Rules applies; and

Thank you so much it means a lot to me vinny. My lawyer says if we do fresh application now we have an other 25 valid days for passport while our application being is reviewed it will be expired again. My question is this i have only 25 days valid passport to make application. So once i make my application with valid passport but while they check my application if it's expired so what will be the situation is that any decision like that. Can you give me an idea ?

TurkishActor
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by TurkishActor » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:33 am

My question is once you apply for visa application with valid passport. But while you waiting for decision if it's expire is it reason to refuse your application ? or it's important thing making with valid passport application that time.