ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Toluba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Biometric Card

Post by Toluba » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am

Good day guys please can anyone help me with the address to write to in home office . My daughter biometric card was delivered to her solicitor old address. We which the solicitor said she can not access. And she already informed them of her new address but home office delivered it to the old address. Can anyone help me with the right address to write to be able to get a new one sent our address.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Biometric Card

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:10 pm

Toluba wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am
Good day guys please can anyone help me with the address to write to in home office . My daughter biometric card was delivered to her solicitor old address. We which the solicitor said she can not access. And she already informed them of her new address but home office delivered it to the old address. Can anyone help me with the right address to write to be able to get a new one sent our address.
DX requires ID for delivery and delivery should have been returned if the recipient was not present at that address. Who signed for BRP package at that address ??!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice