ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Enquiry..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TryllZ

TLS Contact Dublin Appointments..

Post by TryllZ » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to travel to the UK for a visit, and have been reading about difficulty in getting appointments.

Has anyone recently (in the last 2 weeks) made an application for UK Visit Visa from Ireland, if yes, can they let me know what were the available appointments like. Were you able to get appointments within the next few days ?

Thank You

TryllZ

Visit Visa Enquiry..

Post by TryllZ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Hi,

I'm a bit confused and need clarification.

For applying for Standard UK Visit Visa do we SCAN and UPLOAD documents, AND take colored Copies of uploaded documents.

OR

Do we have to just SCAN and UPLOAD, NO need to take colored copies.

As per TLSContact (Dublin Application Center) in the section where it says "if we upload documents ourselves" the only documents to be brought to the application center are:

• A printed copy of your appointment confirmation email;
• A printed receipt of payment for any Added Value Services (if applicable);
• A valid passport or travel document and residence permit (both original and copy) in A4 format (if applicable);
• The first page of your Visa Application Form.

But at the bottom of the section ATTENTION it the below which is confusing me.

• Documents must not be stapled;
Only A4 colored photocopied documents are accepted
• Do not submit originals or valuable documents, as these WILL NOT BE RETURNED.

Failure to submit supporting evidence may result in delays and/or lead to the refusal of your application.

Can someone please clarify this.

Thank You

TryllZ

Re: Visit Visa Enquiry..

Post by TryllZ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Screenshot from TLSContact's website.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (61.38 KiB) Viewed 486 times

TryllZ

Re: Sending Missed Documents to UKVI ?!

Post by TryllZ » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:06 am

Hi,

I uploaded my documents to TLSContact, however, missed just 1 document which I find important for my visit visa application. Can I know how to send this to them, shuold I print and submit on my appointment or should I email UKVI directly, or how ?

If any one can advise.

Thank You

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 am

TryllZ wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:06 am
Hi,

I uploaded my documents to TLSContact, however, missed just 1 document which I find important for my visit visa application. Can I know how to send this to them, shuold I print and submit on my appointment or should I email UKVI directly, or how ?

If any one can advise.

Thank You

The staff at biometric centre must be able to scan and transmit it for you. Better to take that piece of document with you when attend the appointment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:04 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 am
The staff at biometric centre must be able to scan and transmit it for you. Better to take that piece of document with you when attend the appointment.
Thanks seagul,

This is something I have been thinking if its possible as they have Assisted Service (for scanning all the documents) just not sure if they will allow this for just 1 document, I don't mind if they charge.

TryllZ

Post by TryllZ » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:47 am

TryllZ wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:04 am
Thanks seagul,

This is something I have been thinking if its possible as they have Assisted Service (for scanning all the documents) just not sure if they will allow this for just 1 document, I don't mind if they charge.
I can confirm this is applicable to me as well, the assisted service is available for this.