ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

spooklightCW
Newly Registered

Family Visit Visa

Post by spooklightCW » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:19 am

My naturalisation in on the process as I submitted my passport (original) and my husbands as well.

I sent all the requirements needed for my mum to apply for a visit visa at the UK Embassy.

All the requirements are complete apart from a copy of my passport. I manage to find my husbands passport copy
from our files.
I explained it to my letter why I cannot produce a copy of my passport.
I explained as well when I have been granted of ILR and my naturalisation
in on the process.

I didn't make a copy of my passport as my mum only just decided to come over here for a visit.
All requirements are ready (Payslip (me & my husband), bank statements, letter of invitation, my husbands passport copy,
some photos and etc.)

My mum will submit some of the requirements from her like bank statement, title deed of her property and etc...

Is it gonna be alright even if I cannot produce a copy of my passport?

What Ive got at the moment is an acknowledgement from the Home Office about my naturalisation application.

Please advise.

Thanks

John

Post by John » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:07 pm

Catwoman, if you have not already done so have you had a good read of :-

SPONSORING A VISITOR

I suspect that will give you all the information you might need to assist your mother to get a visitor's visa.

As regards your specific question, I don't think a lack of passport copy will matter, particularly if you have mentioned the naturalisation application.
John

spooklightCW
Newly Registered

Post by spooklightCW » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:54 pm

Thanks very much...