ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Visitor visa question

Post by shoaibrehman » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:48 am

Hi guys,

I am inviting my mother-in-law to visit the UK and sponsoring the application along with my brother-in-law.

I am a British Citizen and my mother and brother-in-law are Pakistani citizens and are in Pakistan.

Question I have is, my brother-in-law's bank statement has a different address than the residence address. Is that going to be a problem when using the statement to support the application? Is it worth explaining the address difference in the cover letter?

Finally, I am attaching the following documents to support the application. Please advise if I should add/remove anything from the list below:

Main Sponsor (myself)
===

1. British Passport copy
2. Last 3 months bank statements & Payslips
3. Cover Letter confirming that she will be staying with us during her visit
4. Mortgage statement to confirm the house ownership

Secondary Sponsor (Brother-in-law)
===

1. Last 3 months bank statements & Payslips
2. Cover Letter to confirm the sponsorship

Applicant (Mother-in-law)
===

1. Passport and ID Card
2. Family Registration Certificate from NADRA to confirm that she has family back in Pakistan to return to
3. Bank Statements (there aren't sufficient funds but just adding as a proof of address)

Thanks
Shoaib