ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

rng1234
Newly Registered

Can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer!!!

Post by rng1234 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Hi all - i am going to submit my ILR application soon - can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer as I would like a professional to look at my documents and application before submission.

Many thanks

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer!!!

Post by MUGHAL » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 am

contact with me for the lawyer i got him for my ILR found him ok.
MUGHAL 07910373303
rng1234 wrote:Hi all - i am going to submit my ILR application soon - can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer as I would like a professional to look at my documents and application before submission.

Many thanks

haha

Post by haha » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:51 pm

William & Lamb
020 8406 8050

This is the cheapest I found and I heard the firm is quite good.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm

It doesnt take a genius to apply for ILR.

Why pay a solicitor when you can get excellent advice (free of course) here.

Tell us what your concern are, and what documents you intend to attach, and we will advice you along the way.

Download the neccesary form UKBA website. It will give you an idea of what info an docs are required

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 pm

haha wrote:William & Lamb
020 8406 8050

This is the cheapest I found and I heard the firm is quite good.
Haha knows a good solicitor but still looking for help on this Forum. Make me laugh haha.
KESH

haha

Post by haha » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:53 pm

I started talking to people and searching for ideas a few month AFTER I sent out the application. I don't work for that solicitor firm - am only trying to help here.

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 am

Need help in filling the form

Q1)Section 3

I first came as a dependent ,then switched to work permit,then to HSMP and then now on Tier-1.Due to ILR in March 2010 so was wondering if I need to tick all the categories I was in or just the present category i,e Tier-1.

Q2)Section 6

6.1 - Should I mention when I first entered as a dependent or as a work-permit holder since the question seems a bit tricky.It asks for the date of first entry at the beginning of period of stay on which the application is based.Since dependent period wont be counted ,I though it was from the work-permit date.Any suggestions please?

6.2 - I dont remember all the dates since we did go on short vacations to Europe and India but difficult to find on the passport.Anyways I can contact the home office for a list of my entry and exit list.

What is SAR form by the way and is it useful for this application.

Also,should the dependent also not have been out of the country for more than three months a year.

Thank You

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

batleykhan wrote:It doesnt take a genius to apply for ILR.

Why pay a solicitor when you can get excellent advice (free of course) here.

Tell us what your concern are, and what documents you intend to attach, and we will advice you along the way.

Download the neccesary form UKBA website. It will give you an idea of what info an docs are required
u r right ! i am trying to figure out my issue but didnt able to find a good solution. May be you can help.

I'm on HSMP and i'm going to home country for study and take some practicle experience to gain some skills to get better job in UK.

MY absence will be of 4-5 months

I will resign the job and will go so what docs i will need to have more chances to get ILR ?

People on this form say that at that time i should have paid salary and NI.
I'm not working how can i have salary. Ya i have limited company i can pay dividend to my personal account. will it work ?

reply appreciated

thanks