ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cancellation of PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tariqul5000

cancellation of PEO appointment

Post by tariqul5000 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi there, I have an appointment tomorrow at solihul PEO at 9 am. But for some unavoidable reason I wont be able to attend tomorrow. Now I wanted to cancel the appointment but the office is closed and for online cancellation they need 48 hrs. can anyone suggest what should i do now ? what would be the consequences? please help me about the matter?

osteophytes

Re: cancellation of PEO appointment

Post by osteophytes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 am

tariqul5000 wrote:Hi there, I have an appointment tomorrow at solihul PEO at 9 am. But for some unavoidable reason I wont be able to attend tomorrow. Now I wanted to cancel the appointment but the office is closed and for online cancellation they need 48 hrs. can anyone suggest what should i do now ? what would be the consequences? please help me about the matter?
Call them tomorrow morning and explain. No consequences at all. I did it a couple of times and once the lady told me that I should have given a longer notice but accepted my apologies. You apologise and they will be fine.